AA 12 STEPS IN REVERSE!
IT IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED THAT YOU NOT TRY THIS!
1. I declare my complete control over alcohol and everything else; and further declare that my life is in perfect order
2. I recognize no power as great as I am; nor any person as smart as I am, and if you don't like it come outside
3. I made a decision to run my life and everyone else's life to suit only me - and I pity those who get in my way.
4. I make a searching and through inventory of everyone other than myself - and find them woefully lacking in all respects; and I never hesitate to tell them so.
5. I admitted to no one, including, God and Myself, that there could possibly be anything wrong with me, or my actions.
6. I went to extreme efforts to protect and increase my defects of character-and did a little drinking besides.
7. I continued my obnoxious arrogant air of asking no one for anything-my Big Eye was for telling, not asking.
8. I kept a complete list of all persons who had harmed me, either real or imaginary, and swore to get even with them all.
9. I got even where possible, except when to do so might injure me.
10. I continued to bitch and whine about everything to everyone
and, when I was right, promptly reminded them.
11. I sought through scheming and conniving to materially improve myself - at the expense of my fellow man.
I ever hesitate, when the opportunity presents itself, to bring disaster and misery to anyone who happens to cross my path.
12. Having had a complete moral, physical, financial and spiritual breakdown, all of my remaining effort was directed toward dragging those near me - and dear to me - down to these same depths of despair; And I did a little drinking too.
From: AA Grapevine ? Maybe! It's been printed in several AA Newsletters over the years.
HERE IS A LINK TO THE SUGGESTED 12 STEPS OF A.A.!