You might want to pre-read pages 72 through 76, halfway down the page, and make an outline for what to do next.
It will go something like this:
1. Meet with the guy that you're going to do the 5th with & spill your guts, and don't let him off the hook easy -- be sure you also tell him "all your life story" (pg 73)
2. Follow the precise instructions on page 75, paragraph 2. And, be sure to stop reading at the end of paragraph 2.
3. Go home, or where ever you can find a place where you can be comfortable, undistrubed and quiet for an hour.
3. a. Then place your Big Book on a shelf where you'll have to reach for it to take it down to do some reading.
4. After the hour is over (60 minutes... not 62 or 53 minutes)... turn to page 75, last paragraph -- and follow the instructions in that paragraph precisely... without reading further in the book.
4. a. The page that it's referring to... that has the 12 Steps on it (for the first five proposals) is page 59, in the Big Book.
5. Only after you have answered ALL of the questions in that last paragraph on page 75 -- then, you can turn to the top of page 76, and follow the instructions in the first paragraph at the top of page 76.
6. AFTER you've followed the instructions in that paragraph -- then read the following paragraph -- and follow those instructions.
Once you're finished with that -- be sure to check in with us and give us an update.
For me, when I did it in that precise order -- it really rocked me! Oh what an experience!!! It was really powerful and left me speechless. And, that's the precise order that we follow when I take people through the 12 Steps.... just following the detailed, precise instructions in that book -- and it's guaranteed to rocket you into a dimension of living that's absolutely mind-blowing and producing the necessary transformation in thought and attitude to get you over the drinking part of the problem!
I didn't do this afterwards and I didn't know I was supposed to as I had not read anything here about step 5. My bad, but also my sponsors. I feel kind of robbed because I didn't come home and reflect for an hour or read anything. Should I go over my 4th now and do all of this?
Thanks for listening,