- just women for a minute

just women for a minute

12 Steps: Discussions related to the 12 Steps and using them as a treatment to recover from alcohol and drug addiction.

just women for a minute

Postby GINA » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:59 pm

My name is Gina and I am new to this and I would really like to get to know some of the women who are here. Do I just look up the girl names and respond OR could some of you introduce yourself to me, Please.
GINA

Postby angel143 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi Gina and welcome to the site!

Very glad you are here.

Im Heather, alcoholic. 41 days sober today.

I love my AA meetings but I have to say I have had so many blessings from this site...you will see how wonderful it is here.

You can contact me anytime via PM email

Whatever you need, we are all here for you.

Talk to you soon
Heather
angel143

Postby Danni » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi Gina

Welcome! My name is Danni and I'm alcoholic, too.

My job keeps me pretty busy and I most often only participate Private Message. If you need help and I can help I'll let me know.

Danni
Danni

Postby ccs » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:55 pm

HI Gina WELCOME :D :D really great to have you here

my name Is Cessie I`v been coming here to the forum for quite some time now and I have to tell ya that I love love love it !!!!!! its really an awesome place a lot of quality sobriety & info here so get comfy & explore the site & share your Experience Strength & Hope with us and we will share ours with you and feel free to send a private message any time you like

welcome to our little web family :D KCB

LUV-2-ALL Cessie
ccs

Postby Memgal306 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi Gina! :D My name is Kim and I am an alcoholic. I love this site. It provides information and a community that really knows this disease. Feel free to post what comes to you. K.
Memgal306

Postby GINA » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks so much to all of you!!! I hope to get as much out of this site as it seems the rest of you do. It is really really nice to read ALL of the positive messages in here, rather than listening to a lot of the negative I have been hearing. Don't get me wrong, I know some of the negative has been me and how I perceive what I'm hearing, but reality is also some of the people I have been around lately just aren't in the same space that I am looking for in sober people. I need more positive attitudes than I've been finding elsewhere.

So again, THANK YOU ALL, and I truly hope I get to know some/all of you on a more personal level.

God Bless! And have a GREAT day!!!! :D
GINA

Postby sunlight » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Welcome Gina, Kim, Alicia & Heather! :D

Hi Cessie, Julie, Danni, Tina, Susan, Debbie and all the other beautiful sober women in our family. If I forgot you, please speak up or hit me over the head with the big book.

We are the awesomest because we are sober and living the AA program of recovery and hekping each other. We may as well throw away our day spa membership, because this program is the ultimate makeover and beauty enhancer! :wink:

Love you ladies. You help me every day just by sharing your heart.
sunlight

Postby lindylu » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 am

:) Hya Gina, My names Linda I am an alcoholic, this is a great place to visit,
just keep coming back !! :)
lindylu

Postby MagicHappened » Mon May 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Hi...Long time since someone responded to this thread so I am going to bump it. :P

My name is T and I am an alcoholic. 129 days sober today which for me is a huge deal.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with my sponsor to do my 5th Step. I am TERRIFIED.

4,5 and 9 are what kept me running (and drinking myself away) from this program for nearly 2 decades.

It seems like a miracle to have found this site because I have so many questions. I feel like a little kid wanting "good grades" at this and it is so helpful to see other people's experience, strength and hope.

Glad you are here,
KISS
MagicHappened

Women in AA

Postby tootie-la71 » Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Hey Ladies...my name is Cori and I just celebrated 1 year sober on April 7,2010 ...it was HELL to get there but I am soooooo grateful to AA and the 12 steps!!! You all hang in there and if I can help anyone please contact me!!!
tootie-la71

Next

Return to 12 Steps