- By Joe I think I might have it

By Joe I think I might have it

12 Steps: Discussions related to the 12 Steps and using them as a treatment to recover from alcohol and drug addiction.

By Joe I think I might have it

Postby 918gma » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:01 am

Don't worry I don't think it's contagious, or maybe it is.

I am gearing up to do another vigorous fourth step. I am looking at it differently than I have before. I'm not taking any weapons, just my eyes, and my heart. I am seeing things from a whole different perspective. I seem to be able to see my part in the big scheme of things easier this time. Some of the names are from the first 4th step, simply because I don't think I saw things clearly, so I held onto the resentment. I hope this time I can lay these burdens down for good. These is no need to blame any one or even beat myself up. The past is just that. What can be done must be, and what can't must be let go of, but not forgotten so that if some one else needs it, its available. I refuse to beat myself up any more, it just doesn't get me any where, it just makes me tired.
918gma

Postby samantha » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:27 pm

I do the fourth step every day......infact, I do all steps every day....Why? 'cause I'm nuts.....I'm recovering in Alcoholics Anonymous 8)
do i get weary??? Yepper!!!! this kind of weary I'll take any day....Thanks to A.A.

a greateful sober nut....
Samantha
samantha

P, P,and Thins

Postby Rusty Zipper » Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:36 pm

hey9'r, thought i'd stop by. se if any action go'n on? yep :wink: always remember that people, can not say, do, or act as we always like or wish. places, well they can be a whole bunch of things. hospitals, Dr office's, dentists. Yikes! jails, institutions, gas stations, food stores. things. cell phones that dont work. the mail, ouch! :roll: a flat tire, and the like. point, angst, anxioty, stress= anger= resentment=a drink. .... a happy journey today my friend... and ta ya also Sam. ... we all a bit C00-Coo! :shock: xo Da Zip
Rusty Zipper

Return to 12 Steps