- 12 Step Workshops

12 Step Workshops

12 Steps: Discussions related to the 12 Steps and using them as a treatment to recover from alcohol and drug addiction.

12 Step Workshops

Postby Marie S. » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:50 am

Hello everyone I need your help.

In 1995 and in 2000 I attended the 2 day, 12 Step Workshops that Dallas B. presented at the retreats in Palm Springs, California. I lost my sets of tapes and the hand outs that were made for the workshop and I'm trying to find someone who has copies. I'll glady pay you to make copies for me if you have them. I've checked with him and he gave his away. If you have them PLEASE CONTACT ME! Thank you.

Marie S.
Marie S.

12 steps

Postby wareagle10 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:37 pm

Welcome Marie S.: I hope that you enjoy this board and that someone has a set of tapes. I am from Southern California and there is a 12 step shop in Long Beach that carries a lot of tapes, I will call him and ask if he happens to have the tapes, if so I will post you privately and give you his phone number and you can make arrangements. Appreciate your future participation on the board.
Take care and straight ahead, John.
wareagle10

Postby Tina L. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:20 am

i heard about the 12 step classes that dallas did but they were before i got n A.A. i know some people who know him and they may have tapes and i will ask them if they have them and let you know. xoxoxo tina
Tina L.

Return to 12 Steps