- a drunk biker story

a drunk biker story

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

a drunk biker story

Postby montesharley » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

THE COPS IN A SMALL TOWN WERE GETTING ALOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT A BAR NEAR THE SMALL TOWN--THE COMPLAINTS WERE LOUD VULGAR LANGUAGE--LOUD MUSIC--MULTIPLE ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY DRUNK BIKERS LEAVING BAR ETC, ETC, --THE LOCAL POLICE DECIDED THEY WERE GOING TO STAKE THE BAR OUT. A COP CAR WITH TWO COPS IN IT PARKED DOWN THE STREET WHERE THEY COULD SEE THE BAR . SURE ENOUGH A GANG OF BIKERS COME DRIVING INTO THE BAR . ABOUT 50 BIKERS AN ALOT OF WILD WOMEN . AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS PASS BY ONE OF THE BIKERS COMES OUT AN IS STAGGERING REAL BAD AN ONE COP SAYS TO THE OTHER LETS GO GET HIM HES REAL DRUNK . THE OTHER COP SAYS NO NOT YET LET HIM GET ON HIS BIKE AN LEAVE AN WE'LL GET HIM FOR A DWI. HE FUMBLES HIS KEYS AN TRIES TO PUT IT IN HIS BIKE AN DROPS THEM THEN KNOCKS HIS BIKE OVER AN FALLS DOWN . THEN THE WHOLE GANG OF BIKERS COME OUT OF THE BAR AN LOOKS AT THEIER BIKER FRIEND ON THE GROUND AN SHAKES THEIR HEADS AS IF THEY WERE DISGUSTED AT THE WAY HE LOOKED AN THEY ALL GOT ON THEIR BIKES AN LEFT THEIR FRIEND THERE LAYING ON THE GROUND . THE COPS SEE THE DRUNK BIKER PICK HIS BIKE UP AN PUT THE KICK STAND DOWN THEN STAGERS AN FUMBLES HIS KEYS FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES . FINALLY HE GETS THE KEYS IN HIS BIKE AN TAKES OFF ONTO THE STREET AN THE COPS PULL HIM OVER..THEN, THEY TELL THE BIKER WE,VE BEEN WATCHING YOU AN WE KNOW YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING AN THE BIKER SAYS NO SIR I HAVEN'T DRANK NOT ONE DROP OF ALCOHOL! I WAS ELECTED THE DESIGNATED DECOY . THE 50 OTHER BIKERS THAT LEFT OVER 15 OR 20 MINUTES AGO WERE DRINKING BUT NOT ME!--LOL
montesharley

Postby dimples12562 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am

IF ONLY I could have found one among my so called friends (back in the day) willing to NOT drink for the night!!!! LMAO Good story! Thanks for sharing!!
dimples12562

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor