- PLANE CRASH

PLANE CRASH

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

PLANE CRASH

Postby montesharley » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:11 pm

AN ALCOHOLIC HAS A YEAR CLEAN AN SOBER AN DECIDES TO FLY FROM HOUSTON TO LA TO VISIT HIS FAMILY. WHILE THE PLANE WAS FLYING IT BEGAN TO SHAKE AN THE PILOT ANNOUNCED THAT THE ENGINE WAS ON FIRE. THE PLANE WAS GOING DOWN AN TO PREPARE FOR A CRASH LANDING!--A BEUTIFUL LADY GOES TO THE FRONT OF THE ISLE AN STRIPS OFF HER CLOTHS AN SHOUTS IS THERE NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANE THAT CAN MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMAN BEFORE I DIE? THE ALCOHOLIC STANDS UP AN UNBOTTONS HIS SHIRT AN THROWS IT AT HER AN SAYS "HERE WASH THIS !" :twisted:
montesharley

Postby chollis » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Very good joke, I enjoy reading these jokes and humor to keep my mind light and clear of alcohol thoughts. Its nice to see something that is laid back and interesting to read. I do have to say after reading this joke I did sit back and laugh and shared it with some people at home.
chollis

Re: PLANE CRASH

Postby carol18 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:30 am

montesharley wrote:AN ALCOHOLIC HAS A YEAR CLEAN AN SOBER AN DECIDES TO FLY FROM HOUSTON TO LA TO VISIT HIS FAMILY. WHILE THE PLANE WAS FLYING IT BEGAN TO SHAKE AN THE PILOT ANNOUNCED THAT THE ENGINE WAS ON FIRE. THE PLANE WAS GOING DOWN AN TO PREPARE FOR A CRASH LANDING!--A BEAUTIFUL LADY GOES TO THE FRONT OF THE ISLE AN STRIPS OFF HER CLOTHS AN SHOUTS IS THERE NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANE THAT CAN MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A WOMAN BEFORE I DIE? THE ALCOHOLIC STANDS UP AN UNBUTTONS HIS SHIRT AN THROWS IT AT HER AN SAYS "HERE WASH THIS !" :twisted:

hahaha! i loved this joke! "THE ALCOHOLIC STANDS UP AN UNBUTTONS HIS SHIRT" hhahahahahahaha
buy designer eyeglasses
carol18

Re: PLANE CRASH

Postby Dallas » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 am

Good one! :-) Welcome to the forum & thanks.
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor