- Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Hello

Postby Angel » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:16 pm

Hello My name is Angel...I just registered and would like to say Hi!! :mrgreen: I live in Aurora, Colorado..Just South of Denver. I was recommended to the site by..Rusty. Rusty and I are from the same neck of the woods. I was born and raised in Hartford, Conn. I moved to Colorado 4yrs. ago. I met my husband in Conn., while he was there on business. He's from Denver, so I came out here to be married. I've been sober 5 months although I've been around the program since 1993. I was sober for five yrsl at one time and then I relapsed..Got another 2 yrs. and relapse again. (I know the math doesn't add up, that's because I actually came in 1990. I wasn't able to put together any significant time until 1993.) I haven't been able to pull it together' since the relapse after 2 yrs. 5 months is the most time, I have been able to put together in a long time. If anyone is thinking about drinking or using. Take it from The Angel it's not worth it. It so hard to come back and many don't get back. :cry: Well, I guess that's all I have to say except I'm happy to be here. :lol: Love..Angel :P
Angel

Postby Rusty Zipper » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:37 pm

man , talkin about timing! TPTB! Angel, a big welcome to you my friend. thrilled to see you here. ### ut-oh, watch out for over elation #### :lol: just came from a Step -3 meets at the Panal of Experts. and i see you here! Bravo Angel! :o i hope your gunna bring some of those beautilfull poems along? ... anyway, gald your here, keep coming back, and all the good wishes to you! xo, Rusty! and Angel, yes i can stil be an ass over here too :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Postby crickit » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:02 am

Welcome Angel.....KEEP COMING BACK

BB
Crickit
crickit

Postby ATL-Male » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:29 am

Welcome Angel...Happy to see you here.
ATL-Male

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery