- NEW TO FORUM...Peter from Scotland U.K

NEW TO FORUM...Peter from Scotland U.K

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

NEW TO FORUM...Peter from Scotland U.K

Postby peter c » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi all
I cant believe ive stumbled across this site..having a read through the forum topics i reckon this could be another valuable tool in my recovery and look forward to getting to know you all..
Im Peter ..36 from Scotland U.K and will be sober 9 months on Friday 9th october
I entered a.a on 9th january this year after years and years of trying to control my progressive illness..but i was beat
a day at a time i have not lifted a drink since that date
I now have a sponsor..am struggling a bit with step 4(seems to be a common problem) and am just enjoying being sober..the rest will come to me in time ..through my higher power
its good to be here and sober
Peter
peter c

Postby ccs » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi Peter Welcome to our little cyber family fellowship Looking forward to getting to know you aswell thanks for introducing yourself and sharing about you
I believe you will like it here a lot theres lots of things that are shared here that are awesome tools for our recovery please keep coming back

hope to hear from you soon

Your Sister in Sobriety

Cessie
ccs

Postby Dallas » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello Peter! Welcome! Glad to have you! I've been told that some of my roots in life came from Scotland! So, double welcome to you!

Wow, it's so great to be sober... and, then, such a bonus to have the Internet, too! Giving us the ability to connect with "our types" all over the world!!! That's just amazing to me! When I got sober we didn't have the Internet... and most of us were still wearing pagers with voice mail (for the one's that were lucky enough to still have them!) :lol:

Sobriety and AA have been good to me!

Keep coming back! It's nice to know you.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby gunner48 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Welcome Peter. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Gunner
gunner48

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery