- hi all!!!

hi all!!!

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

hi all!!!

Postby cynsseer » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm

hi my name is Pam, please call me cynsseer (pronounced sincere)...I am from Springfield, Massachusetts. Here's a quickie about me: i have just received my one year chip, still working on my 4th step, going to meetings once a day, am involved with PI and will be secretary to one homegroup next week, have a fantastic sponsor. I am 50 years old and single and lesbian (not really looking), have 3 grown adults and three grandchildren. There, that's enough for now.
cynsseer

Postby sunlight » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi cynsseer! Welcome to the site and congrats on your one year. That's a huge thing for an alcoholic!

Sounds like you're doing lots of positive things to stay sober. That's a must for me!
Tonight I am chairing a meeting at the oldest AA club in Denver, founded in 1948. A big mix of people there and I'm really excited about it.

This is a great place to learn about alcoholism and recovery, and to experience sharing from the heart. Feel free to relax and be yourself! :D
sunlight

Postby Dallas » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 am

Hello Pam! Welcome to the site! Thanks for participating, for introducing yourself and for sharing! I appreciate you!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Danni » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 pm

He cynsseer. Dallas doesn't seem to be following directions very well. I see he called you Pam. 8) Congratulations to you. Keep coming back!
Danni

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery