- Hi All...

Hi All...

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Hi All...

Postby easylee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:57 am

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to all and to take it easy, one day at a time...now if I can just remember that, I'll be doing great! 8)
easylee

I'm new

Postby ErikF » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Hello everybody. I'm new to this online thing so if anyone can help me out that would be great
ErikF

Postby Sermon » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Welcome ErikF to the step12.com forum. We have an admin here names Dallas. He is got some really good stuff in here. It's pretty much like any other forum. When you first login we have a main topic page, which has the discussions, then they branch off into other discussions. Say you go to AA topics, then you have a topics page such as, recovery, gratitude, acceptance, etc. Click on one of the topics and then you have the discussion. Read the main post then when if you have something to share go into the post reply at the bottom of the discussion. A box will come up and you may enter in your "spill". Select submit and whola, you've said your peice. If you would like to create your own topic select the create topic at the bottom of the page and you will create a new topic for the members to share on. Pretty simple but I've got alot of really good stuff in here and I like to bring some of it to my homegroup. Kinda freshens up the crowd alittle when we start getting stale. Anyway, welcome and hope to hear from you.

Sermon
Sermon

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Thanks for your kind comments Sermon! Maybe, they'll hold off a little while and give me another change -- before they toss me out! :lol:

Welcome to the site Erik & Easy! It's great for me that you found us! It's through the contact with those like you and Sermon -- that I get to enjoy the good life of Sobriety! You've taught me that it is possible to be sober -- AND -- happy at the same time! And, I love it!

Thank you!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery