- Daily Check-In

Daily Check-In

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Postby sunlight » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Happy to hear you are all well and spunky!

Happy 8 years Rich! That's awesome.

I am well also, just trying to dodge the drama whirling around me. :lol:
Glad it's not mine.
sunlight

Been a while for checking in

Postby JudyJersey » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 pm

I am checking in - first nice tease day here in Jersey going on a high of 60 today - yeah - but only for two days - but spring feeling.

Well still sober 109 days today - yes I made it past 100 mark and heading for the 120 of 4 months sober.

I am enjoying the clearer head and enjoying things better - some hards times still ( health issues) but handling them without a drink in my hand.....

Motto is "It is all good" and God will see me through everything.

Judy :D
JudyJersey

Peacejoy I always like seeing sobriety first on your list

Postby JudyJersey » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:42 pm

PeaceJoy wrote:November6, I'm glad to hear you are finding some serenity. I remember the days of little sleep with babies.

Dallas, what kind of dogs do you have? Pets are such wonderful therapy. Dogs are the best companions! They really show unconditional love, don't they? We are adopting a pug. We pick him up the middle of October when he's old enough to leave mama. I can't wait!

I like what was said about routine that works. It's probably one reason I feel off balance. My schedule changes so much and life is up in the air right now. For now, my routine is simply to get to a meeting every day. Most days I'm achieving that.

PeaceJoy~

Love to see sobriety first on your list - if we don't keep it there we are last and we need to put that first and everything else follows.
JudyJersey

Postby JudyJersey » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Toddy wrote:Hi guys and gals, doing well, 4
months this Sunday, I seem to be happy an awful lot, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Toddy

Fantastic to here 5 months Toddy- keep it up
Last edited by JudyJersey on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
JudyJersey

Postby Dallas » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Congrats to all of you on your continued sobriety! With a little help from your friends -- I just knew you could do it! :lol:

I'm still sober! Imagine that! Who would have thunk it??? :lol:

Having fun. Trying to remember to relax & take it easy and not take myself too seriously and to not be too hard on myself when I do dumb and stupid. :lol: To laugh at myself and at times to say "Oh well... just another day in sobriety paradise!" :lol:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Dallas » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Just checking in and wishing everyone a happy, sober and sane Sunday!

Keep coming back!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Toddy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am

5 months yesterday, what a trip.

Toddy
Toddy

Postby Dallas » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 am

Congrats! KCB!
Dallas
Site Admin

Hello

Postby marie123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi, I'm Marie and I am an alcoholic. My sobriety date is 4/16/2010. I've been reading these posts for a few months and finally registered and joined today.

I love AA and the whole program! The spirituality that I am finding, the steps, my sponsor, the meetings. I truely love the fellowship too. I had no idea when I first started going to meetings I would meet so many wonderful people that would become friends. That has been such an added and unexpected bonus to this whole journey!
marie123

Postby jgrabo » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Welcome to the site Marie :!: You will definitely find additional great help here on this site along with just some great conversations. Bonus after bonus that seems to be what we receive as long as we keep on working hard at our recovery and keep our minds and hearts open. :lol:

John
jgrabo

PreviousNext

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery