- Daily Check-In

Daily Check-In

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Postby Dallas » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Just checking-in! It's Saturday -- I'm sober, sane, happy and healthy! Enjoying the day! I wish the same for all of you, too!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby november6 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:01 pm

hello again:) Having coffee and reading posts.. about to take Marlo for a walk with my husband..

Peacejoy, it's funny Dallas mentioned an interventionist.. The gal I was waiting on a call about turned into a plan with an interventionist. The friend who called ended up finding a good one and the family and friends met with them on Thursday and it goes on the 5th.. just thought I'd throw that out there, I have never actually used one before or known of a friend using one before, so what a coincidence that Dallas mentioned one just now...

hmmm...... :D
november6

Postby PeaceJoy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm

I didn't check in yesterday, silly me. My mom is still in the hospital and might come home today but I had to come home yesterday to go to work at my regular job. I did start on step 4 Thursday night and it's going to be a slow, draining process but that's ok. That's what I need I guess.
Worked all day (and drove 150 miles) and didn't make it to a meeting yesterday. Today I am HOME. Kids all miss me and so does my husband so I am going to savor it. I am going to my women's meeting at 6 pm.
Thanks for keeping me sober y'all.

PeaceJoy~
PeaceJoy

Postby Dallas » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Great to hear from you PeaceJoy and November! Wishing you the best!!!

Checking in. I think this is Sunday, isn't it? :lol: It definitely was not another Tequila Sunrise for me or Another Sunday Morning Coming Down!

I'm happy to report that I'm still sober, reasonably happy, certifiably sane and healthy today! I don't want to count my blessings too early though -- I've still got a few hours to go in this day -- and as I so well know -- it only takes fractions of seconds to upset the horse with the cart! :lol:

But, that fraction of a second isn't NOW and the NOW is -- Sunlight of The Spirit With Rainbows! So, I'm going to enjoy it while it's NOW! :wink:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby november6 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Gmornin' :) it's the Dallas game today at the casa, ha.. I feel peaceful and connected, looking foreword to the days adventure.. We leave for NYC on the 30th so I am gonna start packing and getting ready for the flight, odds and ends and making sure our sublet is in same or better condition then we left it.. We got our choices for an apt in NY and picke one and I think we will like it, yay! And my littermate from Tampa locked down her ticket and hotel for the visit I'm really excited to see her it's been a few years! Looking foreword to going to NY meetings with her it will be fun!

Happy trails!
november6

help

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 pm

i need help
Ian

Postby Dallas » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello, again, Ian! I just sent you a PM to welcome you to the site. Glad you're here and appreciate your participation!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:22 pm

thank you looking forward to get sober... day 1 -_-
Ian

Postby Ranman99 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Day 1 is a great day 8) Best thing about coming back this time was getting honest with folks around me and eventually (it took a few weeks) being able to sleep like a baby :roll:
Ranman99

Postby Ian » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:05 pm

ya im not sleeping tonight Lol im just pacing around trying not to think about drinking
Ian

PreviousNext

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery