- Daily Check-In

Daily Check-In

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Postby Ranman99 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Well keep close if you need anything else let me know.

If you need a phone call send me a private message here with a number. I'm just at the office here in Singapore.

Make sure you have people handy that you can call if you really don't want to pick up etc.

I'm from Peterborough, Ontario originally BTW. Where are you?

There are folks that I have that I can call any time day or night if I'm really in danger mode :roll: :twisted: :P 8)
Ranman99

Postby ccs » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

Checking in helloooooooo :D :wink:
I am sober and sane for the moment :lol:
and thats what counts but then again define sanity :lol:

sorry to hear about your mom and all the struggles you all are going through you all are in my Prayers

for me its still just ODAAT !! but even now x amout of yrs later it is one minute one hour sometimes :x it is whatever it takes to keep ME sober because if I am not sober all bets are OFF and I cant be of help or service to ANYONE

stay in the BOOK and draw nearer to GOD !! that is what keeps me sober and sane :wink:

But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, That I may declare all Your works. Psalm 73 verse 28
LUV-and -Prayers -2-ALL
ccs

Postby Dallas » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Nice to see the little beach girl checking in! Hi Cessie!

Dallas, here... just checking in. No problems to report. I'm having the time of my life and it's good! Cut down some weeds and bushes this morning and then on to my day job. Fed my pups bonus meals, just had a good lunch. I still appear healthy, happy, sane and for sure... SOBER! :lol:

It's been a great day -- and one of the reasons that it's been so great is because of all of you here on the site -- and the new people here on the site too, Ian!!! :lol: Thanks, Ian, for helping me this morning!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Dallas » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Ian, I sent you a PM with links to meeting info. I'll send you more if you need or want them.
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Ranman99 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey Ian man no matter what happens keep checking in. It can work and it can be tough at first.

Some Canadian's from my era will remember a bunch of priests that used to play hockey for charity called the Flying Fathers. You can find them on Wikipedia.

Well one of the goal tenders went away for a visit to the nut ward and found an easier softer way. His CD's are some of the best I have ever listened to. You can find them at the following site:

xa-speakers dot org (replace the dot with a .) and search for vaughan q and you should see six CD's.

They are the cat's a#$

Ciao,
Ranman99

Postby november6 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 pm

This checkin forum is really growing! Hello all..!

I spent the whole last 2 days packi and cleaning for the NY trip Thursday.. I have missed my morning free time I'm used to having to sit for awhile, come online and connect with people. Though it's also a great feeling to be busy after such a slooooow month! But I am looking foreword to next Monday when we are there and settled so I can go back to morning rituals again, including being more present here! All else is well and good.. :)
november6

Postby Ranman99 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:50 pm

I guess you'll probably get to the Mustard Seed in the city eh November?
Ranman99

Postby november6 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:09 am

That's right! I forgot there's the original in NYC right??
november6

Postby Ranman99 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 am

Yup yup yup :lol:
Ranman99

Postby Dallas » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:08 am

Just checking in!

Amazing! I woke up this morning! And, on top of that... I'm still sober!!! Now, that's incredible! Another Bonus Day in Paradise!

Happy, joyous, healthy, sane, and sober for day number 8,718.

Wishing you the best for a Terrific Tuesday!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery