- 'newcomer' from nor cal

'newcomer' from nor cal

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

'newcomer' from nor cal

Postby nic a » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:28 pm

so, i stumbled upon this here site.. i'm at the computer quite a bit so... anywho, i'm nic, i'm an alcoholic and my sobriety date is 12-2-86..."i used to drink, gin mostly".:D..if anyone knows that quote.... thanks ya'll for being here...
love & respect,
nic
nic a

Postby Angel » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:22 am

Hey Nic..My name is Angel..I just wanted to welcome you to the site. I live in Colorado (originally from Conn.) As a matter of fact, I just got back from visiting my daughter in Conn...I sure do like the weather here in Colorado better. It's going to be 60 degrees tomorrow, but my family (what's left of it) is still in Conn. Nice to talk to you. Hope will hear alot from you..Love..Angel

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D
Angel

Postby Dallas » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:22 am

Nic, welcome to Step12.com !

It's really great to have you here and I'm looking forward to having you share your experience, strength and hope with me and the others here.

I already feel like your a "sober brother" since we're both from the Class of '86, and the fact that we know some of the same people, and have gone to the same meetings... I've probably even seen you around, when I lived out in SoCal!!!

Cool website you've got! It shows you like to live life and enjoy it to the fullest!!!!

Rather than tell you "Keep coming back!" ... I say "Just don't leave!!!"

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby nic a » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:41 am

thank you for the kind words...
nic
nic a

Postby Rusty Zipper » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:27 am

o'la Nic, i always the last of the indians... fact, around these parts. I'm known as Pink Cloud... and dat aint no Indian name... :lol: " Welcome" " Glad Yor Here " " Happy Holidaaaze " ... My Three Cents... ppfftt, Mr BB, Dalas always stick his two cents in... good wishes Nic... Da Zip, Rusty...aka, PC :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Re: 'newcomer' from nor cal

Postby niteporter » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:07 pm

nic a wrote:so, i stumbled upon this here site.. i'm at the computer quite a bit so... anywho, i'm nic, i'm an alcoholic and my sobriety date is 12-2-86..."i used to drink, gin mostly".:D..if anyone knows that quote.... thanks ya'll for being here...
love & respect,
nic

Hi Nic,

I'm a noob too. Just 34 days sober for me... But I KNOW THE QUOTE!

Liner notes, Jimmy, Quadrophenia. Not another aging Mod are you?

Regards,

Eric
niteporter

Postby Rusty Zipper » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:19 pm

Hey Nic? stumbled a bit huh?.... we all did, and not just get'n to this site... glad ya here... " Welcome " " Keep Hang'n Around " " Yap It Up " share"... you will help others, and yourself.... good wishes Nic.... xo Da Zip :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Postby matty » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:09 pm

hey everybody my name is matt and iam new to the site i could really use some advice on moving back to my home town after a year and a half of a new sober enviroment
matty

Postby Dallas » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:33 pm

Hello Matty, welcome to the forum.

If what you've been doing has been keeping you sober for the past year and a half... just be sure to keep doing what you have been doing... after you move. :wink:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby anniemac » Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:40 pm

Welcome to Matt, Eric and Nick! I probably spelled someone's name wrong, sorry. But the welcome is just as sincere.

I look forward to hearing more from you all....
anniemac

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery