- hi my name is Neil and I am an alcoholic

hi my name is Neil and I am an alcoholic

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

hi my name is Neil and I am an alcoholic

Postby neil2381 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:49 pm

greetings to all my 12 step brothers and sisters out here in cyberspace, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, God bless,

Neil
neil2381

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:55 am

aloh'a Neil... welcome to Step-12. glad ya here... Step-12 is a great cyberrecovery zone on the international superhighway to sobriety!!!.. and Neil, that Dallas dude ya might run into around here. ppfftt... he has some mighty strong recovery. and even more love to bring to our hearts... keep on truck'n... oooops, thats a song... we should say keep on coming. lol! good wishes to ya Neil xo Rusty :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Postby Dallas » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:31 am

Hey Neil!!!

Welcome to Step12.com !!! Really glad to have you here, and looking forward to reading you share your experience, strength and hope with us.

Wow!!! North Wales!!! That sounds really exciting. I've seen photos and it looks awesome there! It's amazing, our common bond... our common solution... our relations in the same program of recovery... that saved my butt, and saving butts across the world!!! It blows my mind when I think about how big a family I have... that I haven't even met yet!

I send you best regards, from myself, from Step12.com, and from the USA! And, I send those to my fellow brothers and sisters in recovery in North Wales!

It would be awesome if someday... we actually do physically meet, as we trudge this road of happy destiny together.

Keep coming back!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby wareagle10 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:50 pm

Welcome, Neil: I haven't been on this board very long myself. It is a fun board with good folks that are also seeking sobriety. I agree with Dallas, what a family!! It really doesn't matter where in the world we are, alcohol kicks butt no matter what.
You take care and give the other members in Wales a sincere "keep coming back" from America.
Take care and straight ahead. John
wareagle10

Postby Rose » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:01 pm

Hi Neil my name is Rose. I am an alcholis from Ontario Canada. Pleased to meet you! :lol:
Rose

Postby neil2381 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:57 am

Hi Folks,
thanks for all the replies to my intro, nice to know that there is always a warm AA welcome even out in cyberspace, good to hear from you all. North Wales is a pretty cool place to live, from where i live i can see the mountains and the sea. I have an AA meeting everyday to choose from within a short distance and a wealth of AA friends who have made me very welcome since i moved here 3 years ago. I moved up from London, I got fed up of living in the ratrace, traffic, pollution and city life. I feel that I was spiritually drawn here, at the time I did not know why, but hey, who am I to argue with God's will in my life. Since getting here my son has been born, a precious gift from God, one of the "good yets" in my life. I feel amazed that God actually trusts me with the life of such a precious child and all the responsibilty that entails. The promises have happened for me, today I have a life beyond my wildest dreams. It is all down to my HP, AA, 12 steps, Big Book, and all my recovering brothers & sisters who gave me hope when there was none, and showed me a Faith that works, and a way of life that I thought impossible. Thank you all for being part of my family. God bless you all.
neil2381

introduction

Postby wareagle10 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:24 pm

Hey Neil: Good to hear from you again. You know what is wrong with a ratrace? If you win, you're still a rat. Good for you to get to a place that sounds like a wonderful place to raise your son. Congratulations.

It is a good feeling to know that all over the world we are still a close knit bunch. Alcohol really doesn't care who or what you are, if you're eligible alcohol will recruit you to its deep, dark depths of despair. Glad you found your way out and have decided to be a member of this board. Hope to hear more from you.
Take care and straight ahead, John.
wareagle10

Postby Tina L. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:34 am

hi neil welcome xoxoxo tina.
Tina L.

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:46 am

hey tina, i dont think i met ya, o'la, mabe i did, i might change my site name to Al Hymerz.... good wishes to ya Tina.... xxoo Z :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery