- Hello, My Name Is Art. 12 years in recovery

Hello, My Name Is Art. 12 years in recovery

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Hello, My Name Is Art. 12 years in recovery

Postby LivingOne » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:48 am

Hello, Everyone. Art here. In El Monte, CA. I am 12years sober. I am very grateful to be involved with this program. For me It has been a bumpy road. However, more has been revealed throughout the years. I am grateful to Jesus my Higher Power for being with me throughout it all.

Thank You for letting me Share. 8)
LivingOne

Postby Dallas » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:36 am

Hello Art,

Welcome to Step12.com I hope you find something here that will help your road be less bumpy! :lol:

El Monte!!! So Cal!!! Very familiar with El Monte. Been a while since I've been there. Maybe that's why the bumpy road! Those famous So Cal Earthquakes!

Best regards to you,

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Rusty Zipper » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:06 pm

howd'y Art.. glad ya here... my fave band is from Cal'y... Tower of Power... aka TOP... they got a tune called What is Hip ! ... we know huh?... a line in tune goes, " We go Bumpit'y Bumpit'y Bump" lol, hahahaha... we all have a few Bumps down this road... cant wait to hear you share. how bout that, just like a alk'y we want what we want, and we want it "NOW" lol... good wishes to ya buth'a Art xo Z
Rusty Zipper

Introduction

Postby wareagle10 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:51 am

Hey Art: Good to have you on board. South El Monte, know some of the area well, I buy parts up there at a place called Compressor Parts and Repair. I'm in Costa Mesa, we're just about neighbors. I hope that you like this board, I've found it to be a good friend when just sitting at home and THINKING!

Hope to hear/read your sharing in the near future.
Take care and straight ahead, John.
wareagle10

Postby Tina L. » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:38 am

welcome art. xoxoxo tina.
Tina L.

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery