- My name is Dustin and im a Alcoholic

My name is Dustin and im a Alcoholic

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

My name is Dustin and im a Alcoholic

Postby Dustintodust » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:47 am

I am 23 years old and arrived here barely in time at age 17.....I convinced myself i was just a Drug addict and proceeded to try controled drinking for 5 years after my initial 1 and a half of active AA sobriety....I came back having lost nearly all.. including my life..........I am 23 and try to be the best member of alcoholics anonymous i can be......But i am also working the steps and have found that meeting makers might make it but i need a spiritual way of life or i die i am the real alcoholic described on page 21 of the bb......Anyone around here in MNPLS?
Dustintodust

Postby Dallas » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:54 am

Dustin, thank you so much for sharing! I totally identify with you... it's nice to have you with us.

Sometimes I feel kind of like an alien....for being an AA member that needs more than meetings to recover... my sobriety and my life totally depend on taking and the daily practice of the 12 Steps. It is THE Spiritual way of life!

I'm not in MNPLS but I'm only a click away! I do notice on our members list that we have some of your neighbors on board.

Best regards,

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Rusty Zipper » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:24 am

hiya Dustin, hop'd on board, nice place to be. Welcome!

Dustin, i'm right there w/Dallas, the steps, meet'ns, sponser, service, help'n others, all all pieces of my puzzle... for me, belief, faith and ### that #### guide me in my sober life today. yep, meet'n makers make it. for me also, its not just dont drink, and go to meet'ns..... it's dont drink, go to meets, clean house, and trust God.....

Trust'n God makes it for me......

Happy Trudge'n Dustin :lol:

all good wishes, and give only love ............................ xxoo, Zip :wink:
Rusty Zipper

welcome

Postby Tina L. » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:16 am

hi dustin. welcome. glad u r here.

tina xoxoxo
Tina L.

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery