- Hi, I'm Jim H. and I'm an alcoholic...

Hi, I'm Jim H. and I'm an alcoholic...

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

Hi, I'm Jim H. and I'm an alcoholic...

Postby JimH » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:09 pm

What a pleasure to join you. My sobriety date is 8/12/05, my home group is Nursery III, Walnut Creek, CA. I have a sponsor, my sponsor has a sponsor, and I sponsors other men. I have worked the Steps of Alcoholics as specified in the Big Book and as a result have had a spiritual awakening; which was a psychic shift in the way I see life and an awareness of a Power Greater than myself. I continue to work the steps on a daily basis, especially the "growth steps" (Steps 10, 11, and 12).

I found this site while searching for a new Fourth Step Inventory packet to use with my sponsees. What a great packet... Thanks Dallas!

I look forward to "meeting" many of you and learning from your experience. Love and tolerance of others is our code. :)
JimH

Postby Dallas » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:40 am

Jim, welcome to Step12.com, very glad to have you here!!!

Thank you for sharing! I love it when people share about their experience with the 12 Steps!!! So, I send a big, hearty, double thanks to you! The thirst to hear AA members experience with the 12 Steps has been with me since my beginning in AA. It's like something inside me opens up and says "more, more, more!!!" One day it dawned on me, that all the years I spent drinking... what I was really looking for is what I found through the 12 Steps!

Keep coming back!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery