- musicmode's back-RE-introduction

musicmode's back-RE-introduction

Introduce yourself or read introductions from others!

musicmode's back-RE-introduction

Postby musicmode » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:38 pm

My name's Annie, I'm a grateful alcoholic in recovery

How's it goin' with everyone? Sorry to have seemingly fallen off the radar. No...I didn't slip or nothin' like that, just don't find much time to sit down at the computer is all. I'm doin' alright up here in southern Alberta...lookin' outside, one would think there was an ocean near-by with all the fog lurkin' 'round...the upside is that the fog is outside, not inside-y'know, like it once was in my head.

Just thought I'd touch base...I've missed hangin' 'round the site...with winter just 'round the corner, I suspect that I should be able to find more computer time. Keep in touch, ya'll...and keep it simple.

Annie 8)
musicmode

Postby Dallas » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:44 am

Hey Annie!!! Glad to see you on board again! I've missed your sharing and I hope it gets freezing cold this winter... wherever you be... so that you'll spend more time on the keyboard! Yep. I'm still selfish and self-seeking about some stuff! :lol: I enjoy reading your shares.

KCB!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby musicmode » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:54 pm

My name is Annie, I'm an alcoholic

Ooohhh...sshhhuu-uurre...wish me frigid temp's why don't 'cha :lol: . Almanac says we's s'posed to git cold, too. That's alright, that's alright...don't mind the cold stuff one bit...& no worries...I's always lurkin' around & hangin' out somewhere's 'round the program.

Catch ya on the flip side,
Annie 8)
musicmode

Postby anniemac » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:26 am

Hey Annie, I'm Annie ~ Pleased to meetcha. :lol:
anniemac

Return to Alcoholics and addicts in Recovery