- Free at last! Free at last! Free at last!

Free at last! Free at last! Free at last!

Expect the unexpected... or discovered the unsuspected?

Free at last! Free at last! Free at last!

Postby Candy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:56 am

Hi Dallas and hello Gang!

I'm FREE at last!!!! Whoopie!

I read about the sight getting hacked, Dallas. I guess thats why my membership disappeared?

I used to be here on the sight but then I was working my steps and I had a little problem that the judge said wasn't so little!!! Soooooooooooooo he put my long-legged tush in jail!!!! But now I'm FREE at last!!!! I'm sober too! I kept my sobriety all the time I was in jail! If you think that is easy, then go to jail.... and you'll see its not so easy to stay sober and clean in jail!

I got to read the forum in jail a few times but I couldn't post anything but I CAN NOW!!!!

Dallas, thank you for all that you have done for me. Sorry that I didn't find a way to write to you or email or call to let you know what happened. Pls forgive? I'll make it up by calling and buggin' the heck out of you!!! I haven't seen all the girls yet but the one's I've seen said to say hello to you from them (when I talk to you)... and to ask when you're gonna get your procrastinating butt up here!!!

To all of you on the sight, I've missed you too!!!! I see we got a bunch of newbies to the sight! That's awesome!

Keep coming back... and STAY OUT of JAIL!!! (BE SURE to talk to your sponsor before making amends... and follow directions... or you'll end up in jail like I did, when I didn't listen!) But... that's "All Over Know!"

Candy Legs!
Candy

Postby Rusty Zipper » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:54 am

hey Candy, nice to meet ya... welcome, hey, my ex-wife was named Candy, you her? :shock: :roll: :lol: yea, the site get'n hack'd blew... a lot of recovery was lost... well life on life terms huh?... Candy, this is the best site, yet once more... nah, we just one among many... but is ok for me to say its the best... i'm a alk'y/addict! hahahahaha!... see y'a'll soon hopes, xo Rusty :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Postby Dallas » Sun May 28, 2006 10:41 pm

Hey Legs!!!! :wink: I saw those other posts! :oops:

You be funny girlfriend!!!

Say hello to the gang up in Las Vegas!!! I send my regards to all of you!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Expect The Unexpected in Sobriety