- Anniversary

Anniversary

Alcoholics and Addicts sharing their personal recovery story with us to help others who want to recover.

Anniversary

Postby Tim » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 am

This is the 4th anniversary of my membership in the new, improved Step12.com forum. Just for fun I looked thru the list of members and of the first 100 members here, only the site owner and I are still active participants.

Best to all of you as you continue to apply the AA principles in your lives!
Tim

Postby DebbieV » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:38 am

I for one, am glad you are both still here.

Keep coming back Tim, both of you guys help me and others more than you know, if I had to guess.

Debbie
DebbieV

Postby Dallas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 am

Congratulations Tim!!! You survived me!!! :lol: :lol:

It takes a one heck of an alkie to do that!!! Obviously, you're probably better at this than I am! :lol:

I better leave the key under the door mat for you so you can keep the lights on when you last longer than I do! :wink:

I'm sure happy that you're still here. See... I'm not so unique after all!

Congratulations!!!

Best wishes to you and for you,

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Tim » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Dallas wrote:Congratulations Tim!!! You survived me!!! :lol: :lol:

It takes a one heck of an alkie to do that!!! Obviously, you're probably better at this than I am! :lol:

I better leave the key under the door mat for you so you can keep the lights on when you last longer than I do! :wink:

I'm sure happy that you're still here. See... I'm not so unique after all!

Congratulations!!!

Best wishes to you and for you,

Dallas

Dallas--I appreciate your presence here and thank you for maintaining this site that focuses on AA's 12-Step program of recovery. I've learned a lot about sober living by actively participating here- reading, reflecting and responding. And thanks for not pulling the plug on me during the 4 years that I've been a member.
Tim

Postby Dallas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Thank you, Tim. Just don't go anywhere else before I do! I never know who it will be that pulls me through on my next first needed pull-through! :wink:

Sometimes, my life is like crawing around and through a bunch of huge rocks... I love the journey and the discoveries... and I've learned that as long as I'm on the rocks, I'll need someone to hold my rope... and I'll need someone else to help pull me out when I get stuck between the rocks! Thanks to all you fellow rockers out there for rocking with me! :lol: I had to leave the stoners behind! :wink:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Addiction Recovery Stories