- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS

Alcoholics and Addicts sharing their personal recovery story with us to help others who want to recover.

Postby Dallas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:30 pm

Thanks gang. You've had me sobbing in tears of gratitude for what God has done for me through AA. I appreciate you and your kindness.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Tim » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:32 pm

All the best to you, Dallas, on your 21st sober anniversary. Sobriety is the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for your continued message of hope and encouragement to those of us who visit this forum.

Warm regards, Tim
Tim

Postby Position3DAT » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:44 pm

OH wow! Happy Birthday Dallas! I didn't know. Congratulations and thanks for all of your wisdom.
Position3DAT

Postby Candy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 pm

Dallas, happy birthday to you. I thank God for you and thank you for all that you have done to help me. I pray that God will help you stay healthy and sober. Please keep coming back. Candy
Candy

Postby Charlie M. » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Congratulations Dallas.

Thank you for the help with my steps and a few other problems that are no longer problems. :D

I thank God and I thank A.A. for my life and my sobriety today.

I saw your name in the Grapevine magazine this month and thought of you. That's a funny joke.

I forgot November 14th is your birthday. I'll do better next year.

Can you remember to send me that William James article that you wrote with the chart about the different parts of self? Thank you in advance.

Charlie M.
Charlie M.

Birthday

Postby musicmode » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:38 pm

Thanks so much for being there for me, Dallas. You've walked and talked me thru some stuff. You have helped me to change my 'eyeglasses', my perspective, and have been instrumental in changing my 'one-way' type of thinking. You put things in words that have helped me understand, things that I have read and heard, and vice-versa, still could not wrap my head around the concept. You've helped me to stay sober.

Keep on keepin' on :wink:
Anne
musicmode

Previous

Return to Addiction Recovery Stories