- Fellowship Friends Sickness, Death, & Dying

Fellowship Friends Sickness, Death, & Dying

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober

Postby Bensober » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:43 am

Just an update on Danny,
He's walking, talking, living at home. I'm his mother, sister, Dad, or who ever he states I am at the time. But it just seems his mouth can't line up with his thoughts....(hum sounds familiar)...but he knows who I am. Oh well...WHAT A MIRACLE! Thanks again folks for your support and prayers. From everything this world has told us...."this wasn't suppossed to happen" Ah that sounds familiar too! Alcoholics who recover from alcoholism! Yea! Yea!
Bensober

Postby Dallas » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks for the update Ben. Good to hear from you and good to hear about Danny.
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Bensober » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Got it Dallas!
Many blessings in this life. Danny spent the night the other night. The next morning we went to a Mtg. together (his first one since the incident) just like O'le times. The fellowship was amazed and yet used to miracles...if ya know what I mean:-) Thanks for your reply Bro! We are many and strong together!
Bensober

Postby KT » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Wow what an amazing series of events! I couldn't pull myself away from all of the postings. I am so grateful for this site as I was in a deep mood after work today and was having some pitiful thoughts. Stayed sober and got on this site to get the much needed enlightenment that goes with this wonderful program.

I must remember to keep my faith in God. I must remember to listen and absorb the quality of life you good people are living. I know with the grace of God I too can accomplish and hold on to my sobriety.

Thank you all again. God Bless you !

Kathy
KT

Previous

Return to Help for alcoholics who want to stay sober