- Trying to locate someone in the Clermont area

Trying to locate someone in the Clermont area

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober

Trying to locate someone in the Clermont area

Postby Karalyndasmom » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 am

Hi,
My name is Karen C. I currently live in Nashua, NH. I am trying to find someone very dear to me and to my daughter. My daughter's father, Tony D., moved to the Clermont area from Massacusetts to start a new life. He had relapsed after over 7 years of continuted, meaningful recovery. When I last spoke with him, well over a year ago now, he was doing well and things seemed to be coming together for him.
Since that time, neither my daughter nor I have heard from him. I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone who comes on here knows him and can pass along my contact info to him. My daughter misses her father very much and we just want to know where he is and how he is doing. We are hoping that he needed to make a clean break and that our fears are unfounded.
If you can help us, we would much appreciate it. If this post is something that is considered in any way a violation of your forum, I sincerely apologize. I know that I have reached out many times to my friends in the recovery community when I have needed help and this is my only means of reaching out to the recovery community in which he was last living. I am not, I repeat NOT, asking anyone to disclose any information to me other than that they know him and can pass along my information in case he is afraid to contact us because of how long it has been.
I hope that someone on here can help us find someone that we love very much and are very deeply concerned about.
Thank you so much for your time.
Karalyndasmom

Return to Help for alcoholics who want to stay sober