- Good morning all you little rays of sunshine!

Good morning all you little rays of sunshine!

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober

Good morning all you little rays of sunshine!

Postby cinderbobble » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:12 pm

:D Hope you're waking up all bright eyed and bushy tailed! Well, I woke up in a cold cold house! I don't know how to turn on the furnace. Fortunately, I have saved four of those beany type bags that you microwave for heat, and took them to bed w/me last night. I felt so isolated, and weird, maybe it was just draining my energy. I called my sponsor, and all she did was listen, but she was there! Somebody else told me to bake cookies, but I lacked the energy. When I finally went to bed, I took those little beanies and they kept me warm under the nice downy comforter that my daughter bought for me couple of months ago, that I have ALWAYS wanted! So light, and so warm. Then I woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. So I finally said, what the heck, what's the matter with just getting up right now? So, I got up, let my cats in (they stay out a lot), and warmed up some day old coffee (still good!) and couldn't wait to get on the board here. I feel the sincerity, and it certainly is a program of attraction! Thanks all! (you little rays of sunshine!)
cinderbobble

Postby Dallas » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:49 pm

Hey Cinderbobble!!! Good morning to you and Happy Thursday! I hope you discovered how to turn the furnace on. At least you had your beany bags! Sometimes, it's those little things that add up to take care of the big things! Either way, thanks for the warmth that you share and the warmth that you bring to this message board. I appreciate reading your messages of experience, strength and hope! (Actually... I look forward to finding something new from you each time I log on! Keeps it exciting!)

Enjoy the miracles!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Dallas » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:53 am

Well, Cinderbobble... I hope you got the furnce lit. You probably need the heat if it's as cold up there in Alaska as it is here in the midwest right now! Haven't heard from you in a while. Is A.A. still alive and well up in the cold country of Alaska? :lol:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby anniemac » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:01 pm

We're having our first winter day all season! It's been so mild here that it's frightening.

Arkansas is in the midwest?? :oops: Geez, I guess it is, but I sure don't think of it that way. I'll coin a new phrase and call it Mid-South.....
anniemac

Return to Help for alcoholics who want to stay sober