- Memorial Day

Memorial Day

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

Memorial Day

Postby Jools » Mon May 25, 2009 7:13 pm

I just wanted to send a sincere thank you to any of you who have served our country so that we may live in freedom. To any of you who've lost a spouse, a child, a parent or a friend in the line of duty, my heart goes out to you and I appreciate them and their service to our country.

I think I sometimes take my freedom for granted and don't often think how very blessed I am to live in this country. Without these men and women I would not have the freedom I do.

Love to all,
Julie
Jools

Postby Dallas » Tue May 26, 2009 2:39 pm

I double that "Thank you!" for any and all of you that have served and are still serving... in the military or as civilian... to uphold and protect our constitution and our freedoms and liberties!!!

If it were not for some of you... I might not have the opportunity to write this message... or to live the great life that I have been able to live.

My heart and my thoughts are with you -- and I send you my love, gratitude and admiration, and my thanks to you and your families and friends, that have made such a great sacrifice in "being of service for and to others" and protecting us, our country... and our way of living!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby ccs » Tue May 26, 2009 10:15 pm

AMEN and AMEN GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!

Love-2-All Cessie
ccs

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery