- A Holiday thought

A Holiday thought

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

A Holiday thought

Postby 918gma » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:22 am

With X-mas coming up, I thought I would share a little secret with all of you.

You know when we say you are not alone, we mean it. Especially this time of year. Whether you have family coming in or not, there are meetings going on around the clock starting on X-mas Eve to midnight X-mas day. You are not alone.

This can be a very stressful time of year for us, and the program as always steps up to bat. So check out whats available in your area and if you can't find any thing, get a hold of your local inter group and they can direct you.

You have no excuses to be miserable and alone this holiday. Of course as usual we will be here too. Use your tools my friends and together we will make this a memorable holiday for one and all.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
918gma

Postby Rusty Zipper » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:35 am

very true G... round here we have a " All-Ka-Thon " 24yr's of meets!... Woa, hold on to that 90 day coin kid's! one on new years ta boot... for those working the steps... how bout a little step-9'r ... donating some time to the local soup kitchen? ... Happy Holidaze all! good wishes to all, and all a good night! i shot, phewww!...1 long day at a time :roll: xo, RZ, alcoholic :shock:
Rusty Zipper

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery