- Check in

Check in

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

Check in

Postby 918gma » Mon May 22, 2006 4:49 am

I just wanted to collectively check in with every one. Things have been a whirl of recovery here. A lot of growth and a lot of pain. I have shared more with some of you than others. It's been a very difficult experience for me which I am surviving only because of the suport of this program.

I have used every tool in the box on this one, and thank god I had them to use.

Love to all of you, and i will keep in touch.
918gma

Postby cinderbobble » Mon May 22, 2006 3:35 pm

Hi! Thanks for checking in! Glad that you are sober! Remember, things change, they get better, then they get worse, and then they get real! Anyway, as my sponsor always says, HUGS! (Oh, I think it as actually, things get different, then they get real, then they get real different!)
cinderbobble

Missed you

Postby wareagle10 » Wed May 24, 2006 4:16 am

Hey, I am glad to see that you survived whatever the calamity is/was. I hope that it turned out OK.

There are times when we have to look deep into that toolbox and find that one, lonely tool that hasn't been picked up in a while, if ever, and see if it fits our hand. I'm glad that you had the toolbox and the tools, hopefully now you can enjoy some of that Arizona sunshine and starry filled nightsky. My best wishes go with you.

Take care and straight ahead, John.
wareagle10

Check-In

Postby Spiritman » Thu May 25, 2006 1:03 am

Howdy ya'll!

I'm sober, happy and experiencing peace today. I have been away for a good bit lately, very few meetings, yet plenty of recovery time with a few fellows... right on the streets! It is amazing that life is not really that different form one neighborhood to the next. People change, values, attitudes and beliefs change, yet people are still human, and act like humans!

I have missed this Step 12.com world! I will be in and out of the computer world for the next several months.
I'm going to read more and and enjoy the spirit this cite shares with all... even those not in recovery!

Pax,
Spiritman
Spiritman

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery