- Shortcomings

Shortcomings

Topics related to AA Meetings - and alcohol addiction recovery

Shortcomings

Postby Rusty Zipper » Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:20 am

i thought ### not that #### i would pass this one on... " Shortcomings" Shortcomings are things i should be doing, but haven't got'n to yet... nice huh? herd that at a out of town meets last night... nighters you bunch... love ya's and bless... Rusty :wink:
Rusty Zipper

Dag Gum

Postby 918gma » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:04 am

That means I have some shortcommings.
918gma

Postby Dallas » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:27 am

And... some things I'm doing... that I shouldn't be doing! 8)
Dallas
Site Admin

shortcomings

Postby musicmode » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:28 am

Hey 'all,

Name's Anne...alcoholic,

Shortcomings :oops: I have a few...then again...too few to mention :oops: . Ok..ok...so one of 'em's tryin' to change words to Frank Sinatra. Shortcomings...how 'bout...emotional entanglements? I reckon, that for me...shortcomings are those things that get me stuck, yet I still keep spinnin' the rubber. By hook 'r by crook...this square pegs gonna go thru that round hole--all ya's gotta do is make the round hole bigger..somehow...maybe punch a li'l here, chisel a li'l there...a wa-lah... :wink: . Or...how 'bout, ya go to get into a place, the door's locked...no problem, just yank on the door long enuff & hard enugg...lose that cool side of ya, next thing ya know, the whole darn door's pulled right off the hinges...see, door's not locked no more :roll: . Interestin' thing 'bout all this is...some-a these defects, I've discovered, are no longer :shock: they's done been removed. Only some, I'm willin' to let go of those things that those shortcomings cling to, & by doin' the steps, & jus' talkin' out how I feel...mini-miracles do happen. I do believe. Thanks fer lettin' me share...
In the spirit of the fellowship...Annie 8)
musicmode

Return to A. A. Meeting Topics