Step work

Topics related to AA Meetings - and alcohol addiction recovery
918gma

Step work

Postby 918gma » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:46 pm

I would like to take a moment and thank Dalas for the hard work he went through to put this forum back together.

When I logged on that day and found that it was gone, being a garden variety alcoholic, I instantly developed a resentment. I thought that it had just been pulled out of the blue, changed without telling me about it. Leaving me high and dry. I was pissed. When I got the word about what happened. I was still a little angry. What do you mean hacker. Itsn't this a safe site. I have put my heart out here. Where's my insurance that this won't happen again.

I didn't even want to use it any more. Although I regestered and looked around make a few contacts with Dalas, I didn't want to go any further.

I got another message from Dalas asking about my daughter and that broke the ice.

I want to make my amends and appologize for not trusting this forum, and I want to forgive the guy that messed it up.

We don't live in a perfect world, and we have no controll over people places and things.

i don't know if I'm the only one that had this problem or not, but I would sure hate to see hard work go to waste. So if you are still nervous about getting involved again. Think about how dumb I sound, and take the plunge yourself.

What's it going to hurt to let go and give it another try.

Return to “A. A. Meeting Topics”