- Finding A meeting

Finding A meeting

Topics related to AA Meetings - and alcohol addiction recovery

Finding A meeting

Postby Powerless » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Hello all....first post here and humbled again....finding that typical in AA : )

Q: I'm in Silverton, CO. and I need to hit some meetings....I looked in the central sight, but to no avail...can one of you make a call or something and let me know a date and time for....either/or... Silverton, CO or Durango, CO.

Thanks
Powerless
Powerless

Postby Dallas » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:00 pm

The only info that I have is at:
www.step12.com/colorado.html

On that page there are some links and telephone numbers -- I don't know which one is nearest to Durango or Silverton -- hopefully, you will know when you see the names of the cities. (I was up in Durango and Ft. Collins -- long ago before I got sober :lol: and the only memories that I still have about it are not sober ones... and that was back when I thought AA Meetings were a private lounge where important people could go to drink Anonymously! ) :lol:

I'm pretty sure if you call one of the numbers on the web page, or visit one of the links -- they'll hook you up with some sober folks -- and someone might even pick you up to take you to a meeting. You might even discover that there are some meetings next door to you that are not listed in any directories.

Good luck on your adventures!!! It sounds fun!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

CO Links

Postby Powerless » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:15 pm

Thank you Dallas,

I'll follow the link and start contacting as many people as possible.....I'll find one...I'm not alone...lol....Thank God there are drunks all over the world! lol.... :idea:
Powerless

Postby Dallas » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:19 pm

Hopefully -- we'll have some sober AA's in Silverton cruise through here and see this request and contact you! I guess we could look through the Member Profiles to see if we have some members with Silverton or Durango in their profiles. I'll look around.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Dallas » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:33 pm

Bingo!!!

www.aa-westerncolorado.org/
Central Office of Western Colorado
1005 N. 12th Street #107
Grand Junction, CO 81501
Office Hours: Monday -- Friday
10:00 am -- 4:00 pm
Phone 970-245-9649 or 888-333-9649
( Answered 24 Hour Per Day )

Durango
** Cornerstone Bldg (2nd Floor) **
At least three meetings each day.

Silverton
Tuesday 7:00pm O,D,NS Avalanche Café 12th Street & Blair

Call the number above and ask for an AA Contact number for someone in Silverton.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to A. A. Meeting Topics