- It's only a matter of time!

It's only a matter of time!

Topics related to AA Meetings - and alcohol addiction recovery

It's only a matter of time!

Postby Powerless » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:39 pm

Hello people,

Ummmmm.....I've recently moved...again...to Silverton, Co. a small town which proves HELL can freeze over....lol. It's a very..very small town, and because of my past history and blah blah blah....some people just don't want me to be here. Honestly, I don't give a rip what other people want...I'm here for my kids and am determined to stay sober and be a blessing to everyone I can.

Problem is.... I have a little cycle I go through....ying/yang....bling/blang...I'm gone! So, I'm giving myself to reading the BBook and now coming online to vent and read. I was going to do it on my own...but, that is my best thinking and that is what got me here....right...right.

I'm not moving. I have accepted a job as a inn keeper for the winter and am starting a business doing snow shoveling....LOL...OMG..... True story.

Soooo...thought I would share...havn't been to a meeting in a week.....HOLY CHIT MAN....have I lost my mind! I know I know...I'll go to one...when I find one and/or get gas money to go on a one hour drive. Welpers...thanks for reading....type a word or two...say hello...tell me to stay strong and I'll appreciate it. By the way....how can I pray for you? I would like to incorporate some of your needs in my prays..please.

Bye...
Powerless
Powerless

Postby Dallas » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:04 pm

Great to hear from you -- and to know that things are coming together for you!!!

Powerless wrote: By the way....how can I pray for you? I would like to incorporate some of your needs in my prays..please.

THANKS for asking!!!!

I always need more MONEY!!!! Pray for God to send me MONEY!

If he answers your prayers -- I'll be happy to split it with you!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Power of Prayer

Postby Powerless » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:11 pm

I'll pray that God give you as much money as your heart felt request suggested. :roll:

Good to hear from you Dallas......A true friend to all in need....ty
Powerless

Postby DebbieV » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:11 pm

I'll take some of the money God sends you and Dallas :D

I think what I like more is that you pray that I always know God is with me. short and simple.
That is a cool question, when I read it I had to delete about three times, in my response.
What would I want someone to pray for, for me? I do think the only REAL thing I need is to know he is there, then the rest will take care of itself, for me.
I wonder what the rest of you guys out in cyber world would want someone to pray for you? Good question.

Deb
DebbieV

Return to A. A. Meeting Topics