- an interesting hotline call.....

an interesting hotline call.....

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

an interesting hotline call.....

Postby blueangel » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:29 am

anyone that knows me in person knows I state very firmly * there are no coincedences!!!*. I have seen way too much in my life to believe in coincedences. I was answering an AA hotline tonight and I got a call from a lady that was looking for a meeting. In the course of our hour conversation :lol: she said what line of work she did, and low and behold it was the exact same line of work as someone I met recently, a good line of work but potentially disasterous for any alcoholic. I could assume it was coincedence, but since i'm nearly 47 and only known 3 people in this profession and met 2 of them in the last week or 2, I can only say that *more shall be revealed*. I guess we will see more later.
Have a great 24 and God Bless all, Kay :lol:
blueangel

I'm with you

Postby 918gma » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:39 am

Coincidences are just Gods way of keeping a low profile. LOL.
918gma

Postby blueangel » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:44 am

gma... my point exactly! :lol: There had to be some kind of link between the 2 calls. I just can't see any other way around it. Kay
blueangel

Postby Dallas » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:26 am

Kay, you've got my dang curiousity built up and I can't sleep!!! Would you PM me and at least tell me the occupation? :shock:

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity