- No more moments of clarity?

No more moments of clarity?

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

Postby Dallas » Tue May 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Geez. I just noticed that no one has had a moment of clarity -- that they thought was worth sharing -- since January! Did we use up all our moments of clarity? :lol: Anyone out there getting any more moments of clarity? :lol:

I guess my "moment of clarity" was becoming aware that there haven't been any moments of clarity! :lol:

It's also been a real long time since we've heard from the one who started this "Moments of Clarity" forum! I wonder what happened?

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby anniemac » Wed May 09, 2007 8:54 pm

nope, no clarity here, Dallas... :wink:

Thanks for the reminder ~ I think I've gotten to the point where the moments of clarity are more subtle and I've grown more accustomed to them...so they don't stand out as huge events any more. That's a shame ~ every moment is a miracle. I will work on being more attuned to it.

I did have one of those "coincidences" this morning...I was out for my morning walk, and as I walked past this woman Patty's house, my head said to itself, "oh, that's right, Patty is related to that woman Helen who used to be my daughter's girl scout leader." I hadn't thought of Helen nor seen her in years, although she lives in my general neighborhood.

Half hour later as I was continuing on my walk, who approaches from the other direction, doing her own morning walk? Helen! Now, what are the odds of that? Is it Odd or is it God? :lol:

I know that's not a moment of clarity, but it is, to me, a God-shot...evidence that there is most certainly a power greater than myself at work in this universe.
anniemac

Postby Dallas » Thu May 10, 2007 12:06 am

Thanks for your reply, Anne!

anniemac wrote: Thanks for the reminder ~ I think I've gotten to the point where the moments of clarity are more subtle and I've grown more accustomed to them...so they don't stand out as huge events any more.

Thanks for mentioning that! Perhaps, that's what's been going on with me, too.

Lately, I've become aware that I've been having a higher number of those "inspirational hunches".... like they are happening all throughout the day... and, it has been amazing me, about how accurate they have been.

After reading your message... I can see that those are what I used to always refer to as my "moments of clarity" ... and I've gotten so used to them... that I've simply been referring to them as the "inspirational hunches."

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity