- Cricet Said a mouthful for all of us

Cricet Said a mouthful for all of us

Experiences along the way that bring us closer to our Higher Power

Cricet Said a mouthful for all of us

Postby 918gma » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:01 pm

It's me Guys yours truly 198gma

In case you ever wondered 198gma is a law enforement term for crazy insane, the gma of course is short for grandma. Well that's me in a nut shell, INSANE CRAZY GRANDMA

I asked Dalas to send a small note last night to express my gratitude to all of you. Then I came home this morning from work and found a bouqet of 12 e-mails from this forum. for me. All shapes, colors, and sizes.

Yes I'm crying now!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
They are tears of pure joy and graditude. Humble graditude. A feeling unlike anything i've ever felt in my life.

Words can not express my thanks strongly enouugh to all of you. Your the MOST WONDERFUL HUMANS I NEVER MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love each and every one of you, and would go to any length, I repeat Any Length for any one of you. All you ever have to do is ask me. I will never forget this moment in my life.

lIKE i SAID IN THE BEGINING CRICKET SAID A MOUTH FULL. EVERY THING WILL BE ALL RIGHT. NOTHING IS TOO BIG TO GET OVER AROUND OR THROUGH WITH FRIENDS LIKE YOU.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ps smart kid there Cricket must be good upbringing
918gma

Postby crickit » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:20 pm

INSANE CRAZY GRANDMA

You really have to try to stop putting yourself down. Unless of course you take that as a compliment LOL. I know I don't consider myself normal but I wouldn't go so far as say I'm crazy either. :D

You are not crazy, insane etc etc... all the things you always post about yourself LOL. We all love you too. Very much.

ps smart kid there Cricket must be good upbringing

She is very spiritual and has a very close connection to her higher power and always has. It use to frustrate me because she was just always so calm about everything and she'd always say 'don't worry Mom, everything happens for a reason'. She's been saying that since she was 5 and she's now almost 19. I don't take credit for that. I wish the other 2 were doing as well LOL.

Glad to here you are doing better gma. If I can ever help you know I'm only a PM away. We have become quit the little family here.

HAPPY 24 HOURS
Crickit
crickit

thanks

Postby Rusty Zipper » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:03 pm

hey Kathy way to go "Gratitude" remember what i said about attitude? you now have the attitude of grattitude! lol, xoxo Rusty
Rusty Zipper

Yes Cricket

Postby 918gma » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:52 pm

Its certianly is a compliment. It also helps keep me grounded. As long as I remember I'm crazy, I won't forget where I come from. Thanks again. The hammer is secured in the closet.
918gma

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:51 pm

As long as you keep that hammer in the closet and your feet on the Steps ... by Step 10, "sanity will have returned" :shock:

I didn't have any sanity to get returned... so all of mine is like a new pair of glasses!!!

Keep Coming Back!!! And, keep taking the Steps!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety and Moments of Clarity