- Dear HP

Dear HP

Topics and discussions related to being single and or dating while in recovery

Dear HP

Postby 918gma » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:01 pm

I'm am writing to let you know a few things.
1 Believe it or not I can actually talk about being single separately from being grateful. ie: I am grateful that #%#$^% is gone.
2 Just so you know, I've got that stubborn twinge again. You remember the one: I use to get it just before I ended up in one of my famous relationships that I don't know how I got into and couldn't find my way out of. Yea I knew you'd remember. Those kept you busy didn't they. LOL
3 I'm not worried about it as much today because I have no desire thanks to you to go to the places I used to get into trouble at. I've also learned a few things again I thank you. Live in today. Clean the wreckage of my past and try to keep the wreckage of my presence swept up as well. I talk to you all the time now which has really helped but...............Non the less that twinge is still there. So here's what I will do. As with every thing else I will turn it over to you. What action will I take: I will work my steps, stay in today, stay in touch with you. How does that sound

Of course I understand it's your will not mine. And if you have some one with a nice smile and warm eyes and a solid program, (that is a must) and you insist he needs a relationship and you can't find ANT ONE else to help you out, I will try my hand again, but I swear I won't even consider it unless you stay by my side the whole way. Amen :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
918gma

Return to Single and Dating in Recovery