- My sponsor said we are not connecting

My sponsor said we are not connecting

Discussions related to Sponsors, Sponsoring, Working with others,

Postby mrsnotso » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:59 am

I celebrated 60 days yesterday!!! It felt good!!! :lol: I was a little under the weather because of some chronic neck pain I have, but I made the best of it and enjoyed my day. Wanted to share that here to let you know I am still on the right path.
mrsnotso

Postby Dallas » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:21 pm

That's great!!! So happy to hear it! Congrats on your big 60!!!!

Keep coming back!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby sunlight » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Cheers and confetti on your 60 days! And a double dose of that for Angel eyes too! :D

Thank you for sharing these huge events in your sobriety with us. It gives us all encouragement and hope and grins.
Love seeing people get sober!

My first sponsor & I could not connect even if we were superglued! But I was desperate to take the steps cuz I was dying and something (grace?) was present enough to enable me to take the actions that I needed to stay sober. She took me through the book and I began to change. I also learned about humility! :wink:

It really is more pleasant to have a sponsor that you can relate to and trust. My current sponsor is a true mentor and companion in sobriety. But the important thing is to take the steps so you can have a spiritual awakening and a psychic change. It's about going green! :mrgreen:

Thank you all for being here and staying!
sunlight

Postby Dallas » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Wow! I had forgotten how nice it was to have a little sunlight around here! Thanks for the reminder! And, thanks for sharing.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Sponsors Forum