- What is Love?

What is Love?

Topics and discussions related to being single and or dating while in recovery

Postby sunlight » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi Dallas! :D

Will you please share with us what the lady told you love is?

I am a patient woman, but 6 months is spreading it kind of thin! :P

Sincerely Sunlight
sunlight

Postby angel143 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Ya know...as I was reading this thread...I realized that the answer hadnt been given yet! :shock:

And even though I wasnt on here in February, I have been kinda waiting almost 34 years for the answer!!! :oops:

Actually...I have my own answer...I'm just curious to see what the lady said. :razz:

ANYHOOOOO..........

I think its dangerous to keep the ladies waiting.... :wink:
angel143

Postby Dallas » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Dang, it seems like it was a couple of years ago that I wrote that! I'll have to go back and read this thread and see what I said I'd say! :lol:

I'm not putting it off -- I've been trying to figure out how I started a fire, where I started it, why I didn't see the smoke and the flames... or, I would have dialed 911! Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I guess if I felt guilty about something... I wouldn't have to try and figure it out... huh???? :lol:

A guilty person knows what they did -- the innocent have to try and figure out why they are supposed to feel guilty. I was always taught "guilt breeds suspicion"... and unfortunately, I've got to figure out why whatever I did seems suspicious!

So... hang in there Sunlight and Angel... let me tighten down my screws and I'll get back with you! :lol: :lol:

BTW: Sunlight! You have NO IDEA of how happy I am to see you right now!!! I needed a piece of that peaceful spirit of yours! :wink:

Oh no!!! Seems like whatever I do I'm screwed! (Pity? Can I hear the violins, please???)... Heather, I need a piece of yours, too! So, don't feel offended that I left you out! :lol:

GGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUSSSS!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby sunlight » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I think I can confidently say for all of us that

WE LOVE YOU DALLAS!
sunlight

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:29 am

You're so sweet I couldn't live... let alone stay sober without you sweeter than strawberry women!!! I LOVE YOU, TOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks for saving my ass!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby angel143 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 am

Dallas wrote:
So... hang in there Sunlight and Angel... let me tighten down my screws and I'll get back with you! :lol: :lol:

Stillllllllllllllllllllllll waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Dallas wrote:BTW: Sunlight! You have NO IDEA of how happy I am to see you right now!!! I needed a piece of that peaceful spirit of yours! :wink:

Oh no!!! Seems like whatever I do I'm screwed! (Pity? Can I hear the violins, please???)... Heather, I need a piece of yours, too! So, don't feel offended that I left you out! :lol:

Oh boy...really? Well, you should be HAPPY to know...that for once, I didnt think about ME...I was thinking "I agree, that peaceful spirit is great" Then when I kept reading and saw that about me...I started laughing! :lol: :lol:

No worries, im not offended and I dont feel left out!!! Promise. :D

Im just sittin here waiting for that answer that you owe us!!! :lol: :wink:

H
angel143

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Ok, first a little tipster clue: "Love is a verb".
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby angel143 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 am

Yes...I have heard somewhere before that love is a verb. Now the interesting thing about that is....If I take my 'definition' or 'idea' of love, and make it a verb....things could turn out kinda interesting! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :wink:

Seriously though, how do you make love a verb?
angel143

Postby ccs » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:13 pm

take actions that show love????????? :o
ccs

Postby sunlight » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 pm

We're off and running! :lol:

Please read Dallas's post, dated February 16, in the "Relationships in Recovery" forum, under the topic "Happy Valentines Day". It's just lovely, but more than that, it's something to be lived.
Pretty words don't cut the baloney! :lol:

(Please note: this does NOT get you off the hook about telling us what the wise woman told you love is, Mr. B.! :wink: )
sunlight

PreviousNext

Return to Single and Dating in Recovery