- Quantum Physics

Quantum Physics

Personal experiences with a Higher Power of your own understanding.

Quantum Physics

Postby Ranman99 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:33 pm

The first time I read this I'm sure I was drunk. The second time I read this was this morning and if you are in the US I live in tomorrow because I am 12 hours ahead of you ;-)

I sent this to a former workmate who lost his 4 year old son in a drowning accident in Jakarta in Feb. I hope this and perhpas some of my story will also help him. Not sure if he needs the program or if the booze has just been his reaction to the pain. I can't say if I lost my 5 year old I would still be on good old planet Earth myself.

*edit to remove link*

Greetings from Singapore which is very close to the 11th dimension me thinks ;-)
Ranman99

Postby Moderator » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Ooops! We can't post outside links, unless they're to AA. Or, to something on the site. Sorry.... I find all kinds of nifty stuff that I'd like to link to... but, I can't. And, there are reasons for it. About two weeks ago we had a link to an AA Intergroup website... someone clicked it and discovered that the local AA's didn't pay the bill -- and now some spam has the site, and we had a link to it!

You can send links in Private Messages... just can't post them in the forum.

Write a description of what's at the link, and add a note, that if someone wants to see it, to PM you for the link.

If you find something that's good that we can put on the site here without linking to an outside link -- let it be known and we can work on it.

Thanks

Site Admin

Postby Ranman99 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

No probs thanks for that. Have a good day!
Ranman99

Postby Dallas » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 am

Can you send me the link in a PM... I'd like to check it out and read it?
Thanks.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby tim-one » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am

Yeah, me too, me too, please.
Thanks, 99.

Tim1
tim-one

Postby Dallas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Note: I suggest it highly to ask him to send you a PM to the link!

And, I suggest the Moderators take a look at it, too... and see if it's okay to post a link to it!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby tim-one » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:19 pm

I see a good reason. These posts stay posted for a long, long time. Links come and go. It took me a while to notice I was replying to 2 year old posts when I first showed up. :?

Somebody please PM it to me. I'd like to see it. If it turns Dallas on, it's gotta be good. Well ... says me. :wink:

Love,
Tim1
tim-one

Postby Ranman99 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Perhpas I can do it this way. in your browser the site you want is call transactual i.e. followed by a period and the word com.

On that page is a link to a document called introduction and it is the first 50 pages of what apparently is a 777 page book. For me for now this 50 pages is all I need to kinda say man there are others out there tapped in to an HP very similar to mine.

I can only say this as I have been a seeker my whole life and have read all the major dogma except Islam and that is starting next week as I just made amends to a former boss who is Muslim. ( no wondour he did not know I was an Alkie for 7 years he did not have any experience not even with getting drunk though he had imbibed a bit in uni days as you do!) Coming clean with that man was powerful and I aksed him to tell me of any spiritual experiences he has had and related my little synchronicities. I kinda went way beyond that in a powerful way. Meeting him for kunch again Monday. I'm in shock and awe with what is happening in my life that's the only way I can express it.

Every time I go into the relgions I always find something that I can not accept. However I have learned to take what I need and leave the rest and stop fighting and arguing with people about it. That's a bit oh growth!

As I stated above whomever is preparing this stuff is pretty right on in my books but they are missing some of the latest discoveries. I'm always always loop holes. I gues that is why it has taken me 18 years to accept and surrendor and allow you all and my sponsor to help me the best you can. Today my own personal experience is now enough. Wow how did that happen ;-)
Ranman99

Postby tim-one » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Hey, 99,

Thanks for your post above. Made me remember how I got here. Something like the attitude you described. Kinda made me go off on a train of thought. I hope you don't mind.

Every time I go into the relgions I always find something that I can not accept. However I have learned to take what I need and leave the rest and stop fighting and arguing with people about it. That's a bit oh growth!

Stopping arguing is growth for you and me. By now I'm thoroughly convinced of my HP. Ain't no more arguing for me. But picking and choosing to build a God I like wasn't the answer.

I didn't find or build my HP. I could argue with religions, brilliant as I am :roll: , but all my information didn't change God at all. Just blinded my spiritual eyes. Or at least fogged them over.

What happened to me was: I sat. I was through fighting. Asked Him to show me whatever of Himself I needed to know right now - nothing more, nothing less ... "Don't confuse me any more, God. I can do that myself. And don't hide. I'm looking now."

Not long after I had a knock-me-on-my-fanny experience I didn't expect. I was just looking for a quiet heart-to-heart conversation. Probably won't happen to anyone else that way. (Hell no, I ain't special - we had a lot of making up to do and I guess He figured I had a swift kick coming.) From then on it's been little glimpses here and there. And the little ones are HUGE.

NOW it's the quiet heart-to-hearts. And a lotta laughs. He's a RIOT! And real dam serious about me staying sober.

So this is my HP, not as I understand Him, but as much as I can understand Him, as much as He wants me to understand Him TODAY.

Relax and surrender is my suggestion.

As I stated above whomever is preparing this stuff is pretty right on in my books but they are missing some of the latest discoveries. I'm always always loop holes. I guess that is why it has taken me 18 years to accept and surrendor and allow you all and my sponsor to help me the best you can. Today my own personal experience is now enough.

No one is currently preparing this stuff. The BB was written in 1939 and with all of the current technology and knowledge it remains the only consistently proven method of recovering from the depravity of alcoholism.

The book is built from so many experiences of alcoholics of all kinds. My own experience is mine, but is so common (I'm in the book on every page) that my experience adds nothing to the wisdom in the Big Book or the millions of saved alkies before me.

Are you that different that adding to the BB will help you? How well did your own thinking work for you before? Still here trying to stop drinking with your loop holes? That was me.

You got it, brother, surrender to your HP and to your sponsor and to the AA way is what's helping you. Do I detect reluctance still? Sounds like you might still have a little "Convince me - I dare you" left. :wink:

Or maybe "There's GOT to be something more to it." Nope. Quite that simple.

Didn't work for me either. But I tried. Giving up worked. No fight left in me. If there is I recognize it and banish it before HP has to kick my ass again. :oops: And that's my strength now.

Well, gee ... I feel MUCH better now. Sorry to go on. You may not have needed that, but I did. Thanks for letting me reinforce my sobriety on ya. Love ya for it. :!:

Love,
Tim1
tim-one

Postby Ranman99 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:29 pm

That's great number 1. I relate to all you have expressed. In essence the past few weeks I'm a bit stunned if you like. All you say is pretty much how it has been happening for me. When I was a younger man around university or so or parhaps the end of high school when I started getting caught all the time with weed or seeds in my pocket or my first DUI I remember my dad used to say "do you ever think you might be too smart for you own good?". What can we say bro? It was true. Not trying to let that little ego out just how true that was man for so many many years.

One thing I can really really relate to now is how vital it was that AA was always here when I dragged my sorry rear end back into a church basement and how vital my role is now because of that. Thanks for that as it is first thing in the morning here and I'm about to tap into the source for a chat. It's great to do the first thing and keep it top of mind. The first simple thing is "I can not drink safely" and HP can and will help me if I ask.

Also the paradoxes do blow me away and the ones with us that are trying to get it that can't that pain me most are the ones that are just like how I used to be. ESaH - Esxperience, Strength and Hope!!!

Don't think I will have a drink today :D

P.S. I had an interesting conversation with my wife and another couple outside the program a few weeks back and this older Singaporean guy was relating his morning routine and how it involved his cleaning chores and exercise out of that blah blah. Anyway what caught my attention was my wife says oh can you teach my husband to do that? Now we had just met these guy's and he looks straight into my eyes and says "is he teachable" hmmmm! Pegged again! :)
Ranman99

Next

Return to Higher Power