- How do I know if I have a problem with alcohol?

How do I know if I have a problem with alcohol?

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober

Postby Alicia » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 am

My name is Alicia and Im alcoholic. My job had me take today off because I have been working too many hours and too many days in a row. I wanted to check in with you all and let you know how I am doing. My life is going good my job is good and I feel good. Im sober and I have not had any desire to drink. Thank you for your help. A special thank you to Dallas. I would not be alive today if it were not for you and your help. Thank you Dallas from the bottom of my heart. Alicia, alcoholic.
Alicia

Postby ROBERT » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 am

That is awesome Alicia, to hear you share your joy and gratitude, makes my day-- :D <<THANK YOU>> :D, and Dallas is a great help to all of us on this site, case closed : :lol: :LOL TO ALL
ROBERT

Postby ccs » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Alicia so good to hear from you and that you are doing well hope to hear more from you soon enjoy your day off relax & get some rest :D

LUV Ya Cess
ccs

Postby Graystone » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 pm

For me in the Big Book, Chapter 4, third sentence is all I need to qualify.

"If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking, you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably alcoholic."

I need to keep it that simple for me.
Graystone

Previous

Return to Help for alcoholics who want to stay sober