- Sobriety Jokes and Humor

Sobriety Jokes and Humor

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

Sobriety Jokes and Humor

Postby Dallas » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:31 pm

Sobriety Jokes and Humor

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here!

If you have an AA sobriety joke or humor that you'd like to share, this the place for it.

If you are a Registered User on this site, you can view, post and reply to messages in this forum, in addition to using other services that are not available to unregistered users.

If you are not a registered User at Step12.com, you can only view the messages in this forum.

Registration is free and easy. Just click the link on the top of the page to register. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you use when you register and it will have a link to activate your account.

If you have questions or need assistance with the forum or any other part of the web site, contact me and I'll try to help.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby gunner48 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:28 pm

On May 6 1998 An old man stood up in a meeting and said that he hadn't FOUND IT NECESSARY to take a drink since July 1, 1956. Another man stood up and said you old liar, I saw you last night and you were as drunk as Cooter Brown. The first old man said your right I was drunk last night but IT WASN"T NECESSARY.
gunner48

Postby Dallas » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:21 am

:lol: :lol:

I saw that guy in a meeting a few months ago!

:lol:
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby gunner48 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:24 am

Wife sent me out shopping and said I should buy something to make her look pretty so I got 2 fifths of george dickle and a case of beer.
Divorce is final tomorrow
gunner48

Postby Toast » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm

When it came to Step 9, making direct amends to people i'd offended. I asked my sponsor if i couldnt just take the easy way out and send these people a letter?

He replied 'did you offend them by letter?' :wink:
Toast

Postby Toast » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:38 pm

An alcoholics wife is so tired of beating her husband half to death every time he comes home drunk she decides its time she done something about it so she joins Al-Anon.

At the meeting they tell her to do the opposite of what she’s been doing for the last few years and see what happens, so she takes this on board and heads home.

Saturday night comes; sitting at home watching TV she hears her drunken husband struggle to get his key in the front door. She gets up and opens the door and to her husband's great surprise she is wearing a see-through sexy nightdress! She then takes her surprised husband by the hand at leads him into the nice warm lounge where she sits him down on a comfy chair and removes his shoes and socks and puts his feet up on a stool by the nice log fire. She then heads to the kitchen and comes back with a nice bit of supper for him.

The drunk is still silent. :?

While the drunk's eating his supper half naked she leans over him and whispers ‘ and when you finish that how would you like to go up to the bedroom and have some fun?’

The drunk replies ‘ I may as well, because when I get home from here that crazy wife of mine’s sure gonna kill me!’ :lol:
Toast

Re: Sobriety Jokes and Humor

Postby Dallas » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:52 am

Inappropriate jokes are deleted.
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor