- Its been awhile.....

Its been awhile.....

Alcoholics and Addicts sharing their personal recovery story with us to help others who want to recover.

Its been awhile.....

Postby angel143 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Hello everyone...

I kinda disappeared on you all for a bit. I was trying to avoid the forum...and AA all together to be totally honest. I had a hard time figuring out where I fit into the picture.

I hit some really bad rough stuff and wasnt sure how to deal with it. I felt like I was being pulled in every single direction expect where I should be going. I have never had to deal with such a wide range of "crap" before.

I ran out of time in my day to do much of anything. And when I did have time... I just couldnt seem to find the desire to do much of anything.

I have gotten a couple emails from a couple of you... and I appreciate it greatly.

Every single day that goes by, I think of every single one of you.

I am very happy to say, that as of today, I have 138 days sober. Through it all...I found a way to stay strong. Not drink.

To be totally honest, the thought didnt even cross my mind. It wasnt even an option.

I have a whole different life now than just a couple weeks ago...

I will try to get on and stay in touch as much as I can. It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on. You all have been busy!!!

I hope you are all doing great and I miss you...

Heather
angel143

Postby ccs » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:23 am

Hello sweetie I MISS YOU 2 :D
its great to hear your ok and doing the deal!!
I understand not wanting to do anything and I mean anything I can go there really really quickly and do quite often but those are the times when we really really NEED to do what we dont want to do and we end up finding out how much better we feel for doing what we didnt want too!! :D

LUV U GIRL Cess

Keep Blossoming Angelstarflower :lol:
ccs

An angel forsure

Postby Rebos » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Heather,
I am so glad that I have met you. I look forward to knowing you better. You are a beatiful person inside and out. Keep up the positive and discard all negative. Stay strong babygirl,
DJP :D
Rebos

Return to Addiction Recovery Stories