- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS

General discussions related to A.A. History.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS

Postby gunner48 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 pm

HOPE THIS IS A DAY WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE. THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE A BETTER LIFE.

HAPPY 23rd.

Peace and Love Gunner
gunner48

Postby DiggerinVA » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Happy Birthday!!!
DiggerinVA

Postby sunlight » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:50 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!! :D

You only have a glimmer of the good you have done, just on this site alone.

I can only imagine how far your goodness reaches.

Now, we are not saints :wink: but I thank God for angels like you.

Much happiness and blessings to you! For you certainly have showered us with the same.

Love and gratitude, Sunlight
sunlight

Postby ccs » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS !!!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND !!THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO
LUV YA HUN :wink:
ccs

Postby Dallas » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 am

Wow! Thanks to all of you!!!! I appreciate you and all that you do!!! And, it was such a wonderful surprise to get clicked on down here to your wonderful wishes for me! It puts a few joyful tears in in eyes.

Thanks for the large print! Some of you know that I lost the sight in my left eye a while back, and I've had one good eye... my right one.

Well. Lately, I've had a problem and can't see much out of my right eye. It takes me a long time to read and write and at least with my PC screen, I can make the type larger to read it.

I owe my good life and continued sobriety to ALL and each and every one of you here, in addition to countless others just like you, and to God and to AA.

If I haven't answered your messages... it's because I couldn't see them. :lol: I have learned that it was time for me to become more accepting of the things in life that I can't change, and to be more grateful for all things in my life -- the one's I can change and the one's I can't change.

It's a time of learning how much I rely on you... the one's that God, has chosen for me to learn and experience Him, through you. My ever learning reliance upon God has shown me that He takes care of me by placing you angels in my life! So, I really do, with all of my heart, appreciate each of you SO much!

Thank you, for participating in my experience and journey of life... which I now understand as "our life" and really "my" life. Thank you, for helping me to stay sober, and making it easier for me to be happy, joyous and free.

I love you. And, I wish the best for you all.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Tim » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Hmmmm. How did I miss Dallas' AA birthday??? :cry:

Happy Sobriety Birthday, Dallas! You're a great example of service, including maintaining this web site. May you have many more sober birthdays. All the best to you!!

Tim
Tim

Postby Ranman99 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Hey Dallas, my two cents of course. This site and your wisdom have all been part of my journey this year. :shock:

It has been something I could never have immagined once I became willing to do the work and spent a lot of time reading as much AA as I could get. :shock:

I hope you can feel the power becuase I felt it and it was good. Finally. :shock: :shock: :shock:

We are not alone. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cheers,
Ranman99

Postby MichalF » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:06 am

hey Dallas
Im impressed how great job you'v done in thi site.
I wish you next sober 24h
MichalF

Postby Dallas » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks Mike. I appreciate you and your kind comments. I, too, hope for another 24h sober! And, to make that happen, I'll do everything I can do to stay sober! :wink:

It isn't me that makes the site here great... it's you, and ALL the members on the site that make it great... I'm just a member... and I pass on what is passed on to me, and the things that I can discover.

It feels great to be a part of something that's bigger than myself!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to A. A. History