- Another TIM ??????

Another TIM ??????

Share your sobriety jokes and humor here

Postby Li-Li » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 pm

In our area all the alkies are named David or Paul! I have five AA friends named David and three Pauls. And those are just the guys I like personally! lol (All the girls are named Jennifer.) For both genders we have an awful lot of Lee/Leighs, of which I am one.
Li-Li

Postby Dallas » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:10 am

Welcome to the site Li-Li!

I'm sure glad you're not another Tim! Or, a Paul or a David!

I think it's about time we had a Li-Li!!! :wink:

Keep coming back! We'll be glad that you did!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby tim-one » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:02 am

Aw, ya poor thing. You had to learn how to spell your name TWICE !

Once was taxing enough for me. :?

Now I really woulda been freaked in rehab if there were two Li Li's. But then, I was pretty freaked in rehab anyway. :shock:

Nice name. I can say it without moving my lips ! (I'm easily amused these days.) :roll:

Nice to see you here. There's some sanity here. Well ... we're practicing, anyway. Was a time I was just a little short of having SOME. :P

Stick around. These are good people here who helped me when I was a wannabe people. Not sure they want to use me as a success story, but I use them for mine.

Love,
Tim1
tim-one

Postby gunner48 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 am

A man breaks into a house and is filling his bag with goods when he hears coming from a dark corner "Jesus is watching you". The man shines his light but sees nothing, continues filling his bag and again hears "Jesus is watching you". Again he shines his light but sees nothing. He starts filling his bag again and hears "Jesus is watching you". Again he shines his light and this time sees a parrot sitting on a berch. The parrot says "Jesus is watching you". The man says you are a talking Parrot. Is your name Jesus? No said the Parrot my name is Moses. The man said who in the world would name a Parrot Moses. Moses replies the same person who named the German Shepard "Jesus".

Peace and Love Gunner
gunner48

Postby tim-one » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
tim-one

Postby Tim » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm

gunner48 wrote:A man breaks into a house and is filling his bag with goods when he hears coming from a dark corner "Jesus is watching you". The man shines his light but sees nothing, continues filling his bag and again hears "Jesus is watching you". Again he shines his light but sees nothing. He starts filling his bag again and hears "Jesus is watching you". Again he shines his light and this time sees a parrot sitting on a berch. The parrot says "Jesus is watching you". The man says you are a talking Parrot. Is your name Jesus? No said the Parrot my name is Moses. The man said who in the world would name a Parrot Moses. Moses replies the same person who named the German Shepard "Jesus".

Peace and Love Gunner

When I first got sober, I could relate well to this: Jesus was like a German Shepherd watching me like a guard dog ready to attack me for wrongdoing. Now I see Jesus as a Shepherd watching over me. Big difference....Tim
Tim

Previous

Return to Sobriety Jokes and Humor