- The Dallas' Prayer

The Dallas' Prayer

Step 11: Prayer & Meditation

Postby Ranman99 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 am

Yup. To come onto the path after what he went through man how could anyone doubt that there is some grace in this universe :lol:
Ranman99

Postby Dallas » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 am

I was just wondering where you were and what's been going on w/ you ranman! I guess you're in Singapore busy doing Singapore! Nice to hear from you!
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Ranman99 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

Well did a little bit of travel once for biz and twice with family and things are going good.

Bought a new guitar and just about ready to put down a tune I promised a few folks.

Tomorrow I expect to resign from my recovery job and in two months do a special trip back to the great white north to visit family and then perhaps August or Sept. get on to a new assignment out here in funky town (Singapore;-)

Things are going well. Have a sponsee now and working the program and my spiritual program almost to the best of my ability :lol:

Feeling pretty grateful. April 20th was 16 months and counting one day at a time;-)

Thanks for the query. Hope to be on the site a bit more and post some thoughts. Share some queries etc.

Just trying to get a guy through his 5th tomorrow. My how we love to procrstinate/fear/excitment/delude ourselves :oops: Whatever.

Hope all is jiggy with you Dallas. This site was huge for me this past year and a bit. Can't express that enough.

Ciao, for now.
Ranman99

Previous

Return to Sobriety Prayers