- Still Around

Still Around

Discussions related to 12 Step Recovery and Treatment

Postby Jim W » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:28 am

Dallas wrote:Jim, sorry to hear of your mom passing. I'm always tongue-tied when it comes to talking or writing about loses like yours. So, I hope my lack of words will still be able to convey my sincere thoughts for you, your mom, and the rest of your friends and families.

Dallas

That's quite all right Dallas. There really are no words and that is fine. I myself sometimes find myself at a loss for words when trying to talk about it.

I wish we had been able to connect while I was there. Tahlequah is only about and hour's drive from where you are. I will be back there again in November and again next spring. Maybe we can hook up. Next spring will probably be better, as I'll only be there for a few days in November. Is it still hotter than the blazes and humid on that part of the country?

I like the A.A. in that part of the country. More old-school and not as "new-agey" as out here on The Left Coast. The fellowship seemed stronger, which was probably because the sponsorship and the recovery stronger. The A.A. community there in Tahlequah was really with me during the time I was there.
Jim W

Previous

Return to 12 Step Treatment and Recovery