- just sayin hello

just sayin hello

Alcoholics and Addicts sharing their personal recovery story with us to help others who want to recover.

just sayin hello

Postby ccs » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:56 am

Hi yall I havent been postin around theese parts for a long time I have been here to read but not quite as often as I used to so I am stoppin by to say hello I`m still doin the deal hope yall are doin well things are
so-so with me I had two B-days last month I thank GOD for them both my AA b-day is 22 days before my BB b-day its great to see all the new names and stories here and to see some of us old names still here :D

life is on its terms for me I am just taking it one day at a time like the (book says )some days are ok some are awesome some are not so ok
but its all ok cause its just life and no matter what it brings I dont need to or want to drink over it I`m just trusting in GOD and know that he is in control and I am NOT

alot of you here helped me to get to this point and I thank & love you all for being here and to those of you that I havent met yet I thank & love you all as well for being here and helping me when I need a AA shot :D

Luv-2-all Cess
ccs

Postby Dallas » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Thanks for checking in Cessie. It's always great to hear from you!!!

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Return to Addiction Recovery Stories