- How Do You Deal With Heart-breaks and Disappointments?

How Do You Deal With Heart-breaks and Disappointments?

Expect the unexpected... or discovered the unsuspected?

Postby Sermon » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Ha, Dallas

Love it. I'm only good at hearing the blunt as well. Sugar coating shows weakness in my book. Yea I'm glad she didn't shoot me with a shotgun for awhile it felt like it though. That's what I've done.... the wipe, flush, and rinse was a very good analogy.

Of course after I wrote this yesterday she did call me and was asking about another member of the group. I told her I didn't know and that I wasn't one to gossip if I did. Of course she didn't like that answer but I ended the conversation pretty quickly. I don't hate her but I don't need her in my life either. Only one I need in my life is God and he seems to be guiding and directing me pretty well these days.
Sermon

Postby Dallas » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 pm

I understand. :wink:
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby Sermon » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Hello names Jay and I'm an Alcoholic,

Did anyone know or relize that the guidelines for the sex inventory are on Pg. 69!!!! HA, I got a kick out of that when I saw it. Maybe I have a weird sense of humor.

Anyway did a sex inventory over the whole thing I've been posting and found my part. I really like self examination these days. I've known alot of people to be scared of step 4 but I get so much out of it! Amazes me how the answers are just staring back at you when you put it on paper. Anyway I've found my part and it gave me what I need to work on better on my next relationship. You know the important stuff like; "communication", compliments, remembering the aniverseries, birthday's, (if she's in AA, her year aniversery), caring, concern for feelings, all the stuff I'm not good at or tend to forget over a period of a relationship. Lol, I'll perfect it one day but just something that I gotta work at.

Thanks for listening.
Sermon

Postby Dallas » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Be careful Jay. You'll become a target! :lol:
Dallas
Site Admin

Re: How Do You Deal With Heart-breaks and Disappointments?

Postby DANNYBOY35 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 pm

EMOTIONS ARE WHAT MAKE US.... IF YOU DONT LET THEM BREAK YOU! AT FIRST ITS ALL NEW AND ALTHOUGH RAW STILL IN YOUR "HONEYMOON PERIOD" YOU CAN COPE!! SEE ITS SO EASY TO SAY...."I DONE ALL I COULD", "TRIED MY HARDEST" "STILL I GET KNOCKED DOWN AND ABUSED AND HURT"! BLA BLA BLA
NO! YOU ARE IN CHARGE AND WRITE THE SCRIPT THAT IS YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE IN CONTROL SO IF YOU TAKE A WRONG TURN OR GET A LITTLE LOST THEN LEARN WHAT IT WAS THAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM AND DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN!!!
D ALPHA1 XX
DANNYBOY35

Previous

Return to Expect The Unexpected in Sobriety