- Speaker meetings

Speaker meetings

Help for alcohol abuse addiction alcoholics who want to stay sober

Speaker meetings

Postby hosterman1975 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 am

Hello all,

I live in a rural area that has a pretty good AA group, but on of the things that we are seriously lacking is Speaker meetings. Are there speaker meetings and other AA talks that I can download? I finds that I often have long trips and it seems that it is these times that are very dangerouse for we when it comes to relapse. If i had some speaker meetings or other AA talks available to me on cd or that would be very helpful for me. Any suggestions on where i should look for that? Any help would be wonderful
hosterman1975

Postby Dallas » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 pm

We can't post links here in the forum, unless the Moderator's approve them first. So, I'll send you info in a PM.

My understanding is: they got some really great speaker meetings in the Dallas, TX. area. I've got a bunch of recovery friends on Facebook and a few of them live in Dallas. I can ask around if you'd like.

Dallas
Dallas
Site Admin

Postby hosterman1975 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the private message with the link. As far as dallas speaker meetings, i live about an hour from Dallas so it makes it hard for me to get up there but I do know that there are some wonderful groups in the area.

Thanks,

Brian H
hosterman1975

Postby hosterman1975 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the private message with the link. As far as dallas speaker meetings, i live about an hour from Dallas so it makes it hard for me to get up there but I do know that there are some wonderful groups in the area.

Thanks,

Brian H
hosterman1975

Return to Help for alcoholics who want to stay sober